CAL by 7
rookie57 Wrote:Wow! Believe I have to go with Cal

No gain, no pain :mop:
64SUR Wrote:No gain, no pain :mop:

Bad choice 46rus
CAL 24
DeSales 7
Calling the upset! 28-24 Desales
Probably two of the best three teams in 2A. Mayfield is waiting for the winner.
No reason to the outcome will be any different than the first meeting.
CAL wins it 20-7.
CAL 21

DeSales 7
Desales struggled with NCC which makes me wonder about them. CAL has dominated every team they've played this year and should be favored at home in this one, but, both teams usually get the others best game, so, I wouldn't be shocked to see the Colts pull the upset. I expect CAL's defense is the difference in this one.
I have to go with Desales. It's hard to beat a good team twice in one season
dt812005 Wrote:I have to go with Desales. It's hard to beat a good team twice in one season

DeSales was a good team earlier in the season. With the results from Washington County and NCC I am not sure that is the case at this point in the season.
In addition to CALs stellar D, they're also averaging 43 points a game, which is a double whammy for the Colts.. I think CAL by 14 in this one.
CAL by 3
Can't see this being a year where the two split their meetings.
Cal 27-DeSales 14
The good news for the Colts is that A. Johnson has been cleared to play tonight. He missed the first CAL game. Desales has been bit with the injury bug this season. Much more than previous years. We really struggled some heading for the finish line this year. Most of our guys are back for tonight. Will it be enough? I still have my doubts. This CAL team is really good. Solid on both sides of the ball. It will absolutely take a perfect game to beat them. I just hope everyone will behave themselves tonight. Students, and sadly adults.
I'm going with DeSales on this one!!

DeSales - 20

CAL - 14
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
ColtPride Wrote:The good news for the Colts is that A. Johnson has been cleared to play tonight. He missed the first CAL game. Desales has been bit with the injury bug this season. Much more than previous years. We really struggled some heading for the finish line this year. Most of our guys are back for tonight. Will it be enough? I still have my doubts. This CAL team is really good. Solid on both sides of the ball. It will absolutely take a perfect game to beat them. I just hope everyone will behave themselves tonight. Students, and sadly adults.

If A. Johnson is number 4 he played in the first meeting. Actually received the opening kick-off, unless there are two number 4s on the team