Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eddie Gran sucks
He is kentuckys biggest threat every Saturday.
To watch this guy operate will lower your IQ by double digits.

Tennessee is awful. They know what were doing before we do it though
In 2 series and about 8 plays snell has ran the same draw play got half of them

No passes yet to the TE , no slants, one toss sweep to THE SHORT SIDE of the field.

This guy is a reject
^^^Most people would agree. 11 or so weeks into the season and the offense is just as dull as it was the second week. It’s sad you have one of the best tight ends in the country and you don’t have enough creativity to use him. They have talent on the offense but apparently not one coach that knows how to use them. Hell go watch YouTube and learn something already. Every other play is the wildcat and teams have been stuffing it since week 3 or so.
Thank goodness we have a defense. I just don’t think these dives up the middle or wildcat formations is gonna cut it. We haven’t thrown the ball downfield yet and it’s almost halftime Confusednicker:
:hilarious: Man UK sucks. They are headed straight to the toilet bowl game. Can’t run, pass, block, anything lol
Wilson is another problem. Hangs onto the ball way too long. Get rid of it if your getting sacked, don't hang on to it. Idiot.
Kentucky has reverted back to the win 6 games and we're going bowling team that we were accustomed too.
Tennessee making it look easy. 24-0 Vols.
It’s crazy how night and day this team is from the team who dominated South Carolina, Florida, and Mississippi State. Totally dominated at the LOS on both sides. Offensively probably the most conservative, unimaginative, elementary school playbook I’ve seen. Very disappointing to watch this UK team not finish the season the way they should.
I’m not saying this to just say this but I’ve never called a football play in my entire life, but I guarantee I could do a better job than Gran and I’d do it for cheaper.

Wilson ain’t no quarterback but dag on give the young fella a chance to suck instead of treating him like a WR playing QB.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Gran is terrible!! So is Terry Wilson, he either gets sacked & looses 15 yards or turns the ball over. I am considering not watching anymore games until Gran is gone!! Surely he won't keep his job after this year....will he?
Oh my goodness!! Runs straight back, loose 15 yards, runs for 19, then throws a pick!! I hope Gran takes him with him and they both get out of Lexington!!
Boom just called all 3, Mark Stoops, Eddie Gran and Mitch Barnhardt out on twitter. Said it's either time for Gran to go or both Stoops and Gran to go. Probably won't mount to a hill of beans but it's worth a shot. Hahaha
Stephen Johnson was and a 10x better QB than Wilson ever dreamed about being.
#FIREEDDIEGRAN is all over twitter.
Well just another year of getting our hopes up. At least we will lose all these seniors and be back to UK football next year. We just got an early start on it. If they keep Gran after this year, they deserve everything they get.
Had a good chance but Wilson showed his true colors at the A&M game. Should have been a huge red flag to the coaching staff then. Touchdown Terry my ass.
Play calling not to lose will cause you to lose.
Strikeout King Wrote:#FIREEDDIEGRAN is all over twitter.

I think I started it last week
Eddie Gran should be fired. He's knee-capped this offense since the 2nd half on the South Carolina game. He's a bumbling idiot. You're not in the American conference anymore, Ed.
Wilson is the worst QB in the SEC and maybe one of the worst in UK football history. And EG has held this team back. we baught into the hype but the hype was just that. He is dreadful and our def deserves better. I have baught into the fact that Stoops is a def guy. But you can not leave your def in for 80 percent of the time and excpect them to hold up. So yeh, get rid of EG now. Im sure that Stoops can call a better game
I was a big fan of Stoops hiring Gran at the beginning but now I'm starting to think I got my hopes up for nothing.
Gran should be fired immediately, let Stoops or Hinshaw take over the play-calling. 7 TDs in the last 22 quarters is absolutely unacceptable, someone has to be held accountable. He has single-handedly ruined this season with his conservative, ho-hum, unimaginative, bland, just downright pitiful play-calling. I've never wanted a coach fired more in my entire life.
Firing Stoops at this point would be stupid, let him hire a new OC and see what happens.

Firing Gran before seasons end would also be stupid, because no one else on the coaching staff is really qualified to be an OC, and if they did assign OC duties to someone on staff, at this point in the season, they would be running the same stuff.

Fire Gran after the last regular season game and before the bowl game fine.
Stoops is upset because fans called out the offense tonight on his weekly radio show. Says don’t panic. Now I’m starting to wonder if he isn’t a little over paid. You want to defend your coaches then fine but don’t tell me Gran is the reason you have 7 wins. You should be thanking coach House and that defense. 52 of the last 61 drives have ended with punt or turnovers. He talked about our long sustained drives, well let’s look at them. In the last 61 drives they’ve averaged 5.9 plays per drive, not very sustained, 29 have been 3 and outs or worse, again not very sustained, that’s half of your drives. Yikes. So 35 punts and 17 turnovers in 61 drives. But he says don’t hit the panic button. Geez man. Thank a buddy for the stats, goodness knows i don’t have the patience for it.

Also, look at the 3 Coordinators during their time with Stoops and when not coaching under stoops. All 3 Coordinators Brown, Dawson, and Gran were nationally ranked pretty good before Stoops was their Head Coach. I’m not sure now where to point the blame. Here ya go:

Brown At Texas Tech as OC- 13th Nationally
Brown at UK- 109th Nationally
Brown at Troy as HC- 48th Nationally

Dawson at WV- 12th Nationally
Dawson at USM- 70th Nationally
Dawson at UK-89th Nationally

Gran at UC- 6th
Gran at UK- 107th

What does this mean? Hell i don’t know but it don’t look good for Stoops. Just how much does he do with the plays and play calling? I’ve heard before he’s very hands on during games with play calling, maybe we are screaming at the wrong person lol.
Stoops is a joke. Always has been. Always will be.
Hes got lucky in recruiting a few of these stars he has but ot took them until there 3rd and 4th year to come together. They all leave next year with nobody behind them to keep.it going.

Next year will be another 4 or 5 win year and no bowl most likely.

My point is, never get to invested into kentucky football. It will crush your soul everytime
plantmanky Wrote:Firing Stoops at this point would be stupid, let him hire a new OC and see what happens.

Firing Gran before seasons end would also be stupid, because no one else on the coaching staff is really qualified to be an OC, and if they did assign OC duties to someone on staff, at this point in the season, they would be running the same stuff.

You could take any Grad Assistant with Madden experience and have a better OC.
plantmanky Wrote:Firing Stoops at this point would be stupid, let him hire a new OC and see what happens.

How much worse could it really get if you fired him now. Although Stoops won't do it but seriously. I wouldn't be surprised if MTSU comes in and beats that ass
Gran says he gonna fix the offense. Does this mean he is gonna resign today.

https://www.kentucky.com/sports/college/...91535.html
The only way he's gonna fix the offense and get people off his back and fans in the seats is to start throwing the ball more down field, giving Benny more running plays other than to the right and up the middle where they are no lanes and start using the crossing patterns and oh yeah MAKE TERRY GET RID OF THE DAMN BALL UNDER 5 SECONDS INSTEAD OF HANGING ON TO IT!
Yeah after last nights radio show it’s painfully obvious Stoops will be standing right by Gran. He was mad last night and saying,” I’m not going to sit here and let you blame the people that got us 7 wins”. Yeah pretty sure it wasn’t the offense that got us those wins. MTSU isn’t some pushover team, if not careful they could lose this game or it will go down to the wire, when it shouldn’t even be close. He says he will get it done this week, but we will see. Find it hard to believe. If the offense comes out and lays an egg then Stoops will really start feeling the heat.