•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell Co @ Corbin 11/16 Region Championship
The Spread Wrote:Dougie,

Meet me at the visitors gate Friday night. I'll get you a pass to the press box where we usually let the opposing teams assistants sit. But since it's Bell Co, that won't be necessary.....😎
sounds like a trap. lol
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:That’s why you still win, the game has changed. It’s madden overdrive now, Tecmo Bowl is us old farts game.
I'm stuck in the past.
pjdoug Wrote:sounds like a trap. lol

We are going to put you in the redhound mascot.
pjdoug Wrote:I'm stuck in the past.

Me too, but my body hurts like I am getting older.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Won’t happen, get on the RED wagon or get left searching the Siler family tree looking for a new coach.

I'm a genealogist, but I don't have Siler in my tree.
pjdoug Wrote:I'm a genealogist, but I don't have Siler in my tree.

That’s why your not in the clique. Lol
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:We are going to put you in the redhound mascot.

Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:Confusednicker:

You have said you wouldn’t be seen in anything Corbin, technically no one would see you it has a head.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:That’s why your not in the clique. Lol

My family fell out of the clique in the old days. lol
BobcatForever Wrote:Guess you would turn him down if your team needed a coach bahaha:eyeroll:

You act like that's a far fetched thing? Wouldn't crack the top 10 if I'm making a list. Nothing to do with his coaching. I just don't want my kids to be coached by someone as arrogant and self absorbed as Dudley Hilton.

You guys treat him like he's the savior up there. Have you ever honestly stopped to evaluate the relationship between Dudley and Bell County? He's slightly more loyal than the lot lizards that used to hang out at the truck stop on exit 29. He doesn't love Bell County. He only loves the cash you pay him and the fact he can manipulate an entire fan base into kissing his backside on a whim. its actually pretty painful to watch.
The Spread Wrote:You act like that's a far fetched thing? Wouldn't crack the top 10 if I'm making a list. Nothing to do with his coaching. I just don't want my kids to be coached by someone as arrogant and self absorbed as Dudley Hilton.

You guys treat him like he's the savior up there. Have you ever honestly stopped to evaluate the relationship between Dudley and Bell County? He's slightly more loyal than the lot lizards that used to hang out at the truck stop on exit 29. He doesn't love Bell County. He only loves the cash you pay him and the fact he can manipulate an entire fan base into kissing his backside on a whim. its actually pretty painful to watch.

He is what you said, but don't even try to tell me that Corbin doesn't have a sideline full of arrogant coaches. lol
pjdoug Wrote:He is what you said, but don't even try to tell me that Corbin doesn't have a sideline full of arrogant coaches. lol

A spoiled brat and two Dudley rejects 😎

Wouldn't trade them for any other staff in the state.

What's the over/under on handshakes after the game?
The Spread Wrote:You act like that's a far fetched thing? Wouldn't crack the top 10 if I'm making a list. Nothing to do with his coaching. I just don't want my kids to be coached by someone as arrogant and self absorbed as Dudley Hilton.

Hey hey hey. Let’s leave the truck stop out if it. That place paid for a lot of my raising.

The lot lizards cut to us probably did too hahah
pjdoug Wrote:Your cousin?

Don’t you cuss me like that...:dontthink

most people is like that if you step back and look at it arrogant and is out for them selves except maybe a few west on 25 e from Pineville and he is truly that but his record along proves he is a good coach:dudecomeon: and as far as me personally do I think that there is better coaches with better social graces yes I do and I think that Haddix is the best Young coach in the area maybe the state but regardless I am a Bell fan and will always been would be glad for Hilton to coach my son but he wont be around that long with that being said wouldn't haddix coaching him either but IT wont Be in RED!!:thanks:

I am sure if your team hired him you would start a petition to run him off:please::biglmao:
chs crazy Wrote:Don’t you cuss me like that...:dontthink

just a question. lol. I know a lot of people on the creek Smile
I don’t blame bell county for defending him. Hell, they can’t be like “Yeah he’s a straight up @ss, does it for the money now, but he wins”. That wouldn’t foster a good relationship with him and the community. Which I don’t think there is much there no as is. What the final factor was for me in judging Ole Duds character, was when a players dad told me that after the season was over last year, and the kids who busted their butt for him all year, we’re told they needed to find a new place and time to work out. From what he said, they done it in some kind of period they had during school. So he basically kicked them to the curb literally a week after the season was over. Now I wasn’t there. But this players dad said he liked Dudley until that happened last year and he threw his boy to the curb. I don’t know if it’s 100% true?? But I look at it as, why would a bell co players dad lie to me about it, and what would he have to gain about making his sons program he dedicated 8 years to look bad? Given the way he acts on the field, I believe it. Regardless where you’re from or who you coach for, how could you do that to a kid that’s Gave a lot to your own success? Most of my dislike for bell isn’t bell, but DH.

He also said his kid who now plays on the college level done nothing to help his kid with the recruitment of him. And that’s why I don’t think he’ll be around too awful long. That kind of thing comes back to ya.
You all crack me up!!!
Hound05 Wrote:I don’t blame bell county for defending him. Hell, they can’t be like “Yeah he’s a straight up @ss, does it for the money now, but he wins”. That wouldn’t foster a good relationship with him and the community. Which I don’t think there is much there no as is. What the final factor was for me in judging Ole Duds character, was when a players dad told me that after the season was over last year, and the kids who busted their butt for him all year, we’re told they needed to find a new place and time to work out. From what he said, they done it in some kind of period they had during school. So he basically kicked them to the curb literally a week after the season was over. Now I wasn’t there. But this players dad said he liked Dudley until that happened last year and he threw his boy to the curb. I don’t know if it’s 100% true?? But I look at it as, why would a bell co players dad lie to me about it, and what would he have to gain about making his sons program he dedicated 8 years to look bad? Given the way he acts on the field, I believe it. Regardless where you’re from or who you coach for, how could you do that to a kid that’s Gave a lot to your own success? Most of my dislike for bell isn’t bell, but DH.

He also said his kid who now plays on the college level done nothing to help his kid with the recruitment of him. And that’s why I don’t think he’ll be around too awful long. That kind of thing comes back to ya.
The town of Corbin should be called Arrogant,KY. lol
Go Bobcats
Coach Hilton has been great for Bell County and Bell County has been great for Coach Hilton. The last time he left was to get a chance to coach his son in college. No one can blame him for that. The last principal didn't want him when Mills left so after a terrible year with McCreary they took it out of his hands and brought Coach Hilton back. I'm not saying he is completely loyal to Bell County, but I believe he loves Bell County and has had tremendous success there.
All I can say is NO ONE from Corbin can call anyone arrogant. Dudley acts the same way all from Corbin do. Dudley is not a Mountain guy and neither is anyone from Corbin. Results and if anyone says Dudley mistreat kids would be lying. He treats kids the right way, why do you think we all played our hearts out for him. That is why they do now. When it comes to after high school don't try to blame a coach for kids not playing college ball. If you can play they know it. college coaches do their job.
Hound05 Wrote:One would think. But at the same time. Steely is very fast. Able to beat you deep consistently. He almost ran the kick off back. And now add goose, who also has an incredible deep threat ability. You about have to have him on defense for his speed alone. Not to mention he’s very good on defense. It’s catch 22 in that situation for them.

Losing him in the 4th quarter to cramps and exhaustion isn't a great plan either. If he only plays offense he will be hard to handle. He might be in better shape this time around but when you're basically the entire offense it doesnt matter what type of shape you're in, you're gonna get tired playing both ways.
I'd also love to see bell county return to former glory, it's just hard to get behind with Dudley at the helm.
Whitley County needs Dudley if Corbin hates him this badly. lol
^^
Confusednicker:
WhyLie Wrote:All I can say is NO ONE from Corbin can call anyone arrogant. Dudley acts the same way all from Corbin do. Dudley is not a Mountain guy and neither is anyone from Corbin. Results and if anyone says Dudley mistreat kids would be lying. He treats kids the right way, why do you think we all played our hearts out for him. That is why they do now. When it comes to after high school don't try to blame a coach for kids not playing college ball. If you can play they know it. college coaches do their job.

Everyone has their own side I guess. But I don’t know why one of his own players would lie about it. Not saying he couldn’t lie about it. But not much to gain. And you missed the point. He IS playing college ball. And he stated that’s no thanks to the efforts of Dudley.
pjdoug Wrote:The town of Corbin should be called Arrogant,KY. lol

Maybe. Probably. With a sign that says “it’s because everyone hates us”

Welcome to Whitley county
“We keep it in the family”
pjdoug Wrote:Whitley County needs Dudley if Corbin hates him this badly. lol

Well we will do you a solid, and try to expedite that process
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next