Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland 49 Paris 19
Final
Congrats Rams. Tuning up for Paintsville.
Congrats RAMS,, keep on truckin
Took us a while but we pulled it out. Paris had 2 first downs the whole game
Congrats rams
Congratulations to the Rams
Great defensive adjustments as par for the course. We took advantage of what they gave us offensively in the 2nd half. With Dalton going down it was great seeing Gunner and Ethan step up. Ethan missed a 4 pick game by a frogs hair but finally grabbed one. Gunner had a huge game w 3 TDs, an int, a fumble recovery, and 2 or 3 blocked xps.
The final score was 49-19.
Yeah, It was my mistake I typed it in wrong.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Yeah, It was my mistake I typed it in wrong.
LoL, no worries. Was just telling you incase it was reported wrong.
Congrats Rams
Listening to the game, it was impossible to tell about our tenacity in the furst half but After talking to a few people, we didnt come out flat, didnt make bone headed mistakes for the most part, or anything like that. Paris just flat out came to play ball last night and it sounded like as much in the first half. The commentators kept going on and on about how hard they were hitting and how fired up they seemed. I think in the 2md half our depth took over and Coach Lewis is truly one of the best defensive adjustment coaches in the state. Absolutely remarkable. Offense stuck with what we had success with in the first half. Great response in the second half. We got our rematch. Lookin foward to another trip down 23.
Good job by the Rams. Now the playoffs get serious.
Rams have beat up on the other side of region. Time to get back to familiar opponents.