Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle County 42 Lawrence County 8
Final
Knew this was the one to miss. Blowout baby!!!
Congrats to Boyle County.
Boyle’s defense looked really good against flex-bone tonight.

Actually 42-8.
Jack Lambert Wrote:Belfry had around 595 yds all rushing and Catholic had around 700 yds.

By the way there’s two threads on this game can a Mod combine them.

Boyle stats. Copy and paste here.
Congratulations Boyle
FoSho Wrote:Boyle stats. Copy and paste here.

Sorry about the stats from the Belfry game forgot which thread I was in.
I was close, predicted 48-12. Congrats to Boyle! I think Corbin will see you all again in December!
Bigdog54 Wrote:I was close, predicted 48-12. Congrats to Boyle! I think Corbin will see you all again in December!

It would be semistate on Thanksgiving week.
Jack Lambert Wrote:Sorry about the stats from the Belfry game forgot which thread I was in.

Dude? Stats?
Congrats Rebels, see you guys next week! Safe travels my friends.
Congrats to Boyle. LC hung in for awhile but Boyle had too many weapons to keep in check for a whole game.
Sorry, Jack Lambert. I started a thread after you had already started yours. Thanks for pointing it out to me. Congrats to Boyle County on the win. Congrats to Lawrence County on a great season.
Stats

Boyle
50 plays
32-212 rushing (Crawford 23-120 1 TD)
Lanter 11-18 278 yds 4 Td’s passing (Smith 205 yds receiving 4Td’s)
16 first downs
6/60 yds penalties
Stats

Lawrence County
62 plays
60-267 1 TD rushing
0-2 passing
13- first downs
7/45 penalties
267 against Boyle’s defense isn’t bad. When and only looking at that line by itself.
Hound05 Wrote:267 against Boyle’s defense isn’t bad. When and only looking at that line by itself.

They had a long run by their QB that set up their TD and a long drive that ended up a fumble inside the Rebels 5.

Their offense was big and bruising up the middle with a 230 lbs QB and a 240 lbs RB. Yards are going to happen. The Rebels D played EXACTLY how they should have in preparing for Belfry.
BoyleCo Wrote:Knew this was the one to miss. Blowout baby!!!

Miss Cleo, the humble victor over here.. my goodness