Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg 45 Hazard 27
fridaynightfights Wrote:Since it’s inception this region has been the haves (Hazard, Pikeville, Williamsburg) and the have nots (everyone else).

I’m not even gonna say a word!! Nope !!
64SUR Wrote:Pretty sure he a trump voter. Confusederiously:

So now you're saying he's smarter than you 64? Now I'm really confused.:biggrin:
I guess this is a question for bac. What was Hazard injury situation coming into this game? They had some guys banged up earlier, was everyone good to go?
jetpilot Wrote:If he isn't a kid he deserves the abuse. I thought he was a kid, his posts read like stuff you would see out of a 14 year old.

She deserves it. lol
OldJacket Wrote:64SUR called this one

I did too, and I rarely agree with 64.
64SUR Wrote:Pretty sure he a trump voter. Confusederiously:

Most likely a Hitlery supporter.
jetpilot Wrote:So now you're saying he's smarter than you 64? Now I'm really confused.:biggrin:

Confusednicker:
Ponder frustrated Hazard all night keeping plays alive and finding receivers. He had a touchdown run that I will need to see how he got out of there. He has a little Houdini in him.
jetpilot Wrote:I guess this is a question for bac. What was Hazard injury situation coming into this game? They had some guys banged up earlier, was everyone good to go?

Healthy as you can be this time of year. Not sure Baker was 100% but played. Williamsburg just wanted it more. Hazards opening drive of the second half set this game in motion. If Hazard goes down and scores who knows how it would of ended. Williamsburg seemed to be one step ahead all night from my ears on the radio. Hazard had turnovers, penalties that doomed them. You don’t win ball games like that.
A little surprised by this score.
Congratulations to Williamsburg, 64SUR and PJDoug predicts this game but I didn’t
Wow! Wasn't expecting this. Congrats Williamsburg on the win. And to Hazard on a good season.
Patriot1 Wrote:Congratulations to Williamsburg, 64SUR and PJDoug predicts this game but I didn’t

Jerry Herron can coach.
2face Wrote:Shocked
Campers played them better

Hahah yea the score just didn’t show it smdh. 72 points better? Haha
The outcome was not as shocking as the score was. What's Hazard got coming back next year?
Hazard played hard. They just did not have an answer for Ponder. Blocked punt an interception early set the tone. Williamsburg went up 20-0. Hazard had a chance to take the lead beginning of second half with their first drive but fumbled. They spent the rest of the game chasing Ponder.
64SUR Wrote:Campers gave up 72pts to Williamsburg and no they didn’t 2face :yikes:

We also had a coach die too and don’t think it didn’t effect the game
May not have won but minds wasn’t exactly what you’d like on game day

All the onside kicks burg got didn’t help either
pjdoug Wrote:She deserves it. lol

Coming from a person who claims to be sick and ask for prayers
2face Wrote:Coming from a person who claims to be sick and ask for prayers

Never heard pj ask that
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Was a bit surprised by this one, but I knew Williamsburg would be formidable.

Congrats to the Jackets.
OldJacket Wrote:Never heard pj ask that

Maybe