Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(12)Kentucky @ Tennessee 11/10
The 12th ranked Wildcats travel to Rocky Top to take on the Vols. UK is 7-2 on the season and 5-2 in league play. The Vols are 4-5 and 1-4 in league play. Who you got?

Common Opponents
KENTUCKY
Florida 27-16
South Carolina 24-10
Georgia 17-34

TENNESSEE
Florida 21-47
South Carolina 24-27
Georgia 12-38
This has sneakily turned into a huge game for UK. Could easily have a hangover from the Georgia beatdown, and let a golden opportunity to beat the Vols on their home field slip by. But....if we can hold our emotions in check and pull this one out, we should be looking at 10-2, with road wins at Florida, Tennessee and Louisville all in the same year, PLUS a New Year's Day bowl, PLUS not having to get annihilated by Bama in the SEC title game. That would be a fabulous year for UK football, one we probably won't approach again for a long time. I think our overall talent will win out in an ugly game, UK 21-17.
Wildcats D regains form and Wildcats pull it out 20-7.
Van Hagar Wrote:This has sneakily turned into a huge game for UK. Could easily have a hangover from the Georgia beatdown, and let a golden opportunity to beat the Vols on their home field slip by. But....if we can hold our emotions in check and pull this one out, we should be looking at 10-2, with road wins at Florida, Tennessee and Louisville all in the same year, PLUS a New Year's Day bowl, PLUS not having to get annihilated by Bama in the SEC title game. That would be a fabulous year for UK football, one we probably won't approach again for a long time. I think our overall talent will win out in an ugly game, UK 21-17.

I agree Van Hagar, the Vols have the potential to steal this one if the Cats don't go in physically and more importantly, after the game last week, emotionally ready. The Vols struggled a little last week with Charlotte, but they do own a win over Auburn. The Cats had better put last week behind them and be focused or this loss could really put a blemish on what has been a magical season by UK standards.
Cats by 7
I agree with the above. I trust in Stoops to have our guys ready to play. As long as UK puts last week behind them and come to work hard I say Go Big Blue

Kentucky 21
Tennessee 13
Can't have a hangover from last week. Need to come out and play angry
Kentucky is going to get everything that the Vols have to offer and then some. After the extremely close wins against Vandy and Mizzou, as well as the disappointing loss against Georgia, this game does scare me. I think we can all agree with that.

Kentucky - 24

Tennessee - 17
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
I’d love to say the cats end the long streak in Knoxville but I’m just not sure. Depends on which offense shows up if any at all.