Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County 78 Western Hills 74
Final
Game of the ages. Noah West with game winning pick.
Congrats Dawgs. Best of luck next week.
Way to go dawgs!
Delete this, someone posted before
Congratulations Lawrence County and DillyDilly for the updates :Cheerlead
Congratulations Dawgs.
What a freaking game. Nothing for western hills to hang their head on. The offense anyways. Just kidding. Congrats on a great season. They played Boyle and Lex Cath both pretty good. Good luck to Robinson in the future as a WILDCAT BABY! And congratulations on a solid HS career. Wished it would have ended different for him. Seems like a really nice kid. But the ball boiunces that way sometimes. LC, well you better hope you can replicate that offense or your defense gets about 70 points better. Good luck to all.
Best game and atmosphere in a long time. Go Dawgs!!
Unreal performance by both Wandale and Noah. Absolutely insane.
Wow! What a game! Congrats to the Lawrence County Bulldogs. Our district goes 2-2 tonight. Many, including myself, thought we'd go 1-3. Now rest up Dawgs, you're going to need it!
Congrats Lawrence, and I’d like to take this opportunity to welcome you to Ballard Robinson field at Boyle County next Friday.
What did Lawrence shoot from the FT line? Goodness gracious
Jack Lambert Wrote:Congrats Lawrence, and I’d like to take this opportunity to welcome you to Ballard Robinson field at Boyle County next Friday.

Lol! Wow, what a prize they get for winning!
Heard the scoreboard operator had to be replaced 15 times due to cramping
Best game in the state, in any class.....
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Has to be top 10 in the country for this many points to be scored. Record is 180
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Best game in the state, in any class.....

Have to agree. And if I'm not mistaken, wasn't this an upset?
Congrats to LC. What is record for points in a regulation loss?
I believe its 81
I have no idea who the officials for that game was but they sure did not like Lawrence County. Thank you to both teams for the epic game tonight. Well worth the $5!!
Congratulations Lawrence County big win
Gee oh. Good way for Lawrence to open up the basketball season ..wait
Both teams should be embarrassed!
4everUK Wrote:Both teams should be embarrassed!

Bet you're a lot of fun at parties..
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Best game in the state, in any class.....

Best offensive game no doubt. However....what an embarrassing effort by both defensively. 👎🏻 Harrison Co held that same offense by WH to 25 points and their defense is suspect at best. Congrats to LC....
Dag Gone...... this score is crazy! Congrats Lawrence.
4everUK Wrote:Both teams should be embarrassed!
For what? Both teams played their asses off. Both teams are offensive teams with great backs. Lc couldn’t contain their speedster and WH couldn’t hold up against the Dawgs power so they traded blows back and fourth all game and in my opinion both teams should be proud of their effort. Yeah, I watched my team give up a ton of points but they tried their hardest every single snap. If anyone should be embarrassed it is you for your asinine post.
Nothing embarrassing about winning.
Dang sounds like the defense for both teams stayed home