Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Star and Team KY tryouts!!
This weekend the KYMSFA is hosting the All Star Classic and Team KY tryouts.

REMINDER:

This weekend we will host the tryouts for FBU team KY and the KY All Star Classic. Saturday is for 8th grade only. Sunday will be for 6th and 7th grade!! All forms can be printed from KYMSFA.com

Saturday November 3rd is 8th grade tryouts at;

Taylor County Middle
300 Ingrahm Ave
Campbellsville, KY 42718

Registration at 9am
AM Session starts at 10:15 and ends at 12:45pm
PM session starts at 2 and goes till 5.

7th grade (and any 6th grader who missed 6th grade tryouts)

Campbellsville Durham Campus
315 Roberts Road
Campbellsville, KY 42718

Registration open at 10

Tryout starts at 11 and goes till 3pm
What does this cost
8th grade tryouts have been moved to Campbellsville High School Field.

Daave Fryrear Stadium
230 West Main Street
Campbellsville KY
Cost of this?
2face Wrote:cost of this?

$20.00
Why does it cost to try out?

How does one find out how much money was made from gate receipts in playoffs?

If you make the team is there more money to have to pay?
2face Wrote:1. Why does it cost to try out?

2. How does one find out how much money was made from gate receipts in playoffs?

3. If you make the team is there more money to have to pay?

1. The insurance policy to have tryouts is expensive. Also most FBU teams charge $50-$75 for their tryouts, we try to keep the cost as minimal as possible.

2. Financials are filled with the IRS. visit http://www.irs.gov

3. All Star team fee is $150.00 plus travel cost. Team Kentucky Team fee is $500.00 plus travel cost.
plantmanky Wrote:1. The insurance policy to have tryouts is expensive. Also most FBU teams charge $50-$75 for their tryouts, we try to keep the cost as minimal as possible.

2. Financials are filled with the IRS. visit http://www.irs.gov

3. All Star team fee is $150.00 plus travel cost. Team Kentucky Team fee is $500.00 plus travel cost.

Thanks and WOW on the 500.00

20.00 is nothing compared to that
The sticker price sometimes shocks some but when looking that diamond all American game is $495 and O-D is $495. It’s on par with those BUT the FBU is an actual tournament that leads to a national title.

Is playing FBU worth it? How about asking the leading scorer in the state right now or the multiple athletes who have D1 offers. And don’t forget about UKs: Kash Daniels and Drake Jackson while at it.
Coach_Lockwood Wrote:The sticker price sometimes shocks some but when looking that diamond all American game is $495 and O-D is $495. It’s on par with those BUT the FBU is an actual tournament that leads to a national title.

Is playing FBU worth it? How about asking the leading scorer in the state right now or the multiple athletes who have D1 offers. And don’t forget about UKs: Kash Daniels and Drake Jackson while at it.

Who is the leader in scoring

So if kids pay to play do they all get to play as much as everyone else
Western Hills RB.

Kids play. Same as a regular team
So were there already tryouts for 6th grade?
Yes but they can tryout with the 7th grade
Coach_Lockwood Wrote:Western Hills RB.

Kids play. Same as a regular team

ive seen kids on regular teams not get to play
This will be my sons 4th year playing for Team KY (If he makes the team). Yes it is a large commitment for the entire family of both your time and money. Travel, overnite stays every weekend and the intense work your son will have to put in to compete can be a lot to handle. The knowledge gained from just being around this level of competition, in my opinion its worth it. Throw in the lifetime friendships my son has made with coaches and athletes from across the state, well its a heck of an experience. From a parent thats done the Football camp road show for the past 6 years with 2 sons I can honestly say FBU to me has been the best. This team travels to WIN and in my experience (most of the time) the coaches play the best players at ea position so if you make the team work hard or stand on the sideline and watch.
So does anyone know if they notified all the 8th graders? Still crossing our fingers!!
Footballfan98 Wrote:So does anyone know if they notified all the 8th graders? Still crossing our fingers!!

Team KY notifications are still going on and should be wrapped up today or Wednesday.

All Star Notifications will not start till next week.
How was it pre determined?