Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predictions On UK Football '07
Ohh lol what was there QB's name? He was decent wasn't he?
cig107 Wrote:Ohh lol what was there QB's name? He was decent wasn't he?

Will Proctor... pretty decent....
-STATS- Wrote:Whos the new Defensive Coordinator anyways?

Steve Brown
If they can build on last year's success, and find ways to keep the momentum rolling, I don't see any reason why they can't be playing on New Year's Day next season. They have a very favorable non-conference schedule, and with home games against Louisville, LSU, Florida, and Tennessee, maybe they can get the home crowd to get behind them and make it hard for the opposition. Woodson is by far the best QB in the SEC this season, and the defense can go no where but up after their performance in Nashville. I say 9-10 wins, and a New Year's Bowl.
StrikeoutKing Wrote:If they can build on last year's success, and find ways to keep the momentum rolling, I don't see any reason why they can't be playing on New Year's Day next season. They have a very favorable non-conference schedule, and with home games against Louisville, LSU, Florida, and Tennessee, maybe they can get the home crowd to get behind them and make it hard for the opposition. Woodson is by far the best QB in the SEC this season, and the defense can go no where but up after their performance in Nashville. I say 9-10 wins, and a New Year's Bowl.

I just don't see 9-10 wins happening next year. As was mentioned earlier by someone else, they might win that many in another conference, but it sucks to be in the SEC East with annual games against Fla, Tenn, Ga, and SC. You could be a good team and still be no better than 5th out of 6 teams.

No way they get 10 wins in regular season, 9 only if they win all their winnable games.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
UK could very well be this years Arkansas. If theyre offensive line holds up and the D improves, Theyre talent at the skill positions can keep them in games.
Sept. 1 Eastern KY @ Home Win
Sept. 8 Kent St. @ Home Win
Sept. 15 Louisville @ Home Lose
Sept. 22 Arkansas - Away Win
Sept. 29 Flordia Atlantic @ Home Win
Oct. 4 South Carolina Away Win
Oct. 13 LSU @ Home Lose
Oct. 20 Flordia @ Home Lose
Oct. 27 Mississippi St. @ Home Win
Nov. 10 Vanderbilt Away Win
Nov. 17 Georgia - Away Win
Nov. 24 Tennessee @ Home Win

9-3
Does anyone know which Home games are at night?
Tailback44 Wrote:Does anyone know which Home games are at night?

Alot of that depends on what games JP/CBS/ESPN would pick up... the non-conference games times probably are already determined but I dont have those in front of me...

Often times conference games (especially late in the year) will change from an afternoon kick to a night kick and visa versa....
FreakNasty Wrote:Alot of that depends on what games JP/CBS/ESPN would pick up... the non-conference games times probably are already determined but I dont have those in front of me...

Often times conference games (especially late in the year) will change from an afternoon kick to a night kick and visa versa....

thanks dude, i hope the flordia game is a night game i wanna go 2 a night game, and i want it to be an SEC game.
Tailback44 Wrote:thanks dude, i hope the flordia game is a night game i wanna go 2 a night game, and i want it to be an SEC game.

The selection of games on TV for the SEC goes in this order
CBS gets the first choice of the game they want
ESPN gets the second choice
JP gets the thrid choice

At times ESPN will have 2 SEC games on a week... and I think two times a year CBS has a SEC doubleheader (once in September and once in October)...

I'd guess the Florida game will be on TV, and if CBS doesn't pick it up (it gets first dibs, and if they pick it up it will have a 3:30 kickoff), then it would have the chance to be picked up by ESPN (which would probably have a 7 or 7:45 kick), and if it falls down to JP's (or Lincoln, whatever they are calling it now), it would have a 12:30 kickoff....
8-4 with losses to Florida, LSU, Arkansas, and Louisville
6-6
More Cowbell Wrote:I still say they get one of the swing games (Lou, Ark, SC, Tenn) to finish 6-6 and get to a bowl game. Which would make them quite possibly the best 6-6 team in recent college football.

I agree with you. 6-6 is my prediction. I guess I different from others because I just don't see us beating Louisville, Tenn. or Ark. and choosing from the "swing" games I would say SC is our best best to bump the record up to 6-6. I hope I am wrong but .500 is my opinion.
(I will be there for every home game to cheer them on!)