Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Johnson Central
92.59%
Ashland
7.41%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 Ashland @ #2 Johnson Central 10-19
Tomcat Pride Wrote:No I’m not joking and you’ll see this Friday.

Sheww!!, I sure am glad that you made your prediction...Seeing that you have not gotten one single thing right in the last 25 years of predictions that makes it 100% certain that the Eagles will destroy ASH-land.

You would think that sooner or later, and after decades of never getting anything right you would get tired of making yourself look like a complete idiot and stop posting this stuff.Confusednicker:Confusednicker:
Mister D Wrote:I agree Ratliff is one heck of an athlete probably the best athlete on the field honestly. But He has basically been running for his life trying to make something out of nothing (which he has done many times) or been flat on his back for the past 3 years against JC. That pressure from JCs d-line really makes the margin of error low for Braxton.

Isn't it ironic that it takes a Johnson Co. boy to make ASH-land even half relevant.
JC wins 34-13 and keeps home field during playoffs. Go Eagles.
Johnson Central wins 4A this year........:Cheerlead

Johnson Central 42
Ashland 21
I just don’t think the putty tats D line cane take the punishment that’s going to be handed out.
Where you at tomcat pride?
Golden Eagles fly high this Friday as they will be district champions. Ashland keeps it respectable due to athletes and speed. JC to physical and they will be ready for the Tomcats.

JC- 35
Ashland- 22
Jc by 7
ram-97 Wrote:Where you at tomcat pride?

I’m right here and standing by my prediction. This Ashland team isn’t going to be caught with their guard down like last year in the playoffs. We truly feel like we are the better team across the board. We have the better playmakers on both offense and defense and we have the speed to wreck havoc in the trenches this Friday night. Sure JC will get their rushing yards but they can’t pass the ball because their QB isn’t accurate with his throws, which will allow Ashland to load up the box and eventually stop their rushing attack. I also think the big play capabilities of the Ashland offense spells big trouble for Johnson Central’s secondary. We all know that JC’s pass coverage is always lacking. You all can ridicule me all you want but I know this team and what they’re capable off and it will be on full display this Friday night in Paintsville.
I think Johnson Central controls the clock and keeps Ashland’s offense off the field and wins this game by how many I don’t know. If they hold on to the ball it may be a bad night for the Tomcats.
Ashland will need to get a few homerun plays early and get up by a score or two to take this one. I dont think anyone in 4A can set and trade punches with JC. For Ashland, against their better competition, it was the big play that won them the games. I've watched Ashland twice this year in person and alot on film and they dont ever really march right down the field and score. Maybe they are just that good and havent had to, but I dont think that will be a receipe for success in this game. They need early big plays and then start playing clock ball. JC will nickel and dime you to death with their run gsme and all of a sudden, your looking at Jacksons backside as he busts one lose. I put the atheletic and speed advantage over all to Ashland, but strength and consistency I give to JC. I'd like to see Ashland get over the JC hurdle and make a playoff run, but I just think JC is on another level.

JC 42
Ashland 21
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Ashland will need to get a few homerun plays early and get up by a score or two to take this one. I dont think anyone in 4A can set and trade punches with JC. For Ashland, against their better competition, it was the big play that won them the games. I've watched Ashland twice this year in person and alot on film and they dont ever really march right down the field and score. Maybe they are just that good and havent had to, but I dont think that will be a receipe for success in this game. They need early big plays and then start playing clock ball. JC will nickel and dime you to death with their run gsme and all of a sudden, your looking at Jacksons backside as he busts one lose. I put the atheletic and speed advantage over all to Ashland, but strength and consistency I give to JC. I'd like to see Ashland get over the JC hurdle and make a playoff run, but I just think JC is on another level.

JC 42
Ashland 21

This is spot on.
JC's Defense is too small, too slow & can't tackle.
JC's Offense can't score and is too small to compete.
JC's roster has no experience in big games.
JC has played a weak schedule.
JC is not phyiscal enough to have a chance in 4A.
JC was lucky to be able to field a team this season.

May God have mercy on our souls this Friday night.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Jc has sit back with a smile all year with Ashland being ranked #1 now Jc will show no mercy Jc 42-14
As usual, JC vs. Ashland will determine the District 8 championship as well as home field playoff advantage throughout the playoffs.
East Carter vs. Rowan County will determine the 4th place spot in District 8. This would be East Carter's first playoff appearance since 2008.

District 8 standings:

:1: Johnson Central / Ashland Blazer

Greenup County :Third:

4th: East Carter / Rowan County

District 7 standings:

Holmes :1:

Harrison County :Second:

Scott :Third:

Bourbon County 4th
Pulp Fiction Wrote:As usual, JC vs. Ashland will determine the District 8 championship as well as home field playoff advantage throughout the playoffs.
East Carter vs. Rowan County will determine the 4th place spot in District 8. This would be East Carter's first playoff appearance since 2008.

District 8 standings:

:1: Johnson Central / Ashland Blazer

Greenup County :Third:

4th: East Carter / Rowan County

District 7 standings:

Holmes :1:

Harrison County :Second:

Scott :Third:

Bourbon County 4th

(D8-1) JC/Ashland vs. (D7-4) Bourbon County.

(D8-2) Ashland/JC vs. (D7-3) Scott.

(D7-2) Harrison County vs. (D8-3) Greenup County.

(D7-1) Holmes vs. (D8-4) East Carter/Rowan County.
Now Pulp you know you need to change your prediction to appease the Ashland faithful!!
ram-97 Wrote:Now Pulp you know you need to change your prediction to appease the Ashland faithful!!

[Image: https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/...qk9lRL.jpg]
Bob Seger Wrote:Isn't it ironic that it takes a Johnson Co. boy to make ASH-land even half relevant.

How does he still in Paintsville and still go to Ashland? I know he's been here for a while, but how did it happen? That drive must suck do to gas prices...
Johnson Central is 4-1 vs good teams.
Ashland is 4-0 vs good teams.
Johnson Central is 1-1 vs teams that are better than anyone Ashland has played.
I'm going with Central at home.
Iam4thecats Wrote:Johnson Central is 4-1 vs good teams.
Ashland is 4-0 vs good teams.
Johnson Central is 1-1 vs teams that are better than anyone Ashland has played.
I'm going with Central at home.

Who are the 4 good teams you are referring to that Ashland has played I only think there is 2.
Yustacould Wrote:How does he still in Paintsville and still go to Ashland? I know he's been here for a while, but how did it happen? That drive must suck do to gas prices...

His dad teaches at Ashland and his grandpa is the baseball coach at Ashland.
Johnson Central 42 Ashland21
JC fans, don't forget..... Friday night!!!!

[Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/att...1539669827]
Tomcat Pride Wrote:I’m right here and standing by my prediction. This Ashland team isn’t going to be caught with their guard down like last year in the playoffs. We truly feel like we are the better team across the board. We have the better playmakers on both offense and defense and we have the speed to wreck havoc in the trenches this Friday night. Sure JC will get their rushing yards but they can’t pass the ball because their QB isn’t accurate with his throws, which will allow Ashland to load up the box and eventually stop their rushing attack. I also think the big play capabilities of the Ashland offense spells big trouble for Johnson Central’s secondary. We all know that JC’s pass coverage is always lacking. You all can ridicule me all you want but I know this team and what they’re capable off and it will be on full display this Friday night in Paintsville.
You.Have.Got.To.Be.The.Biggest.Moron. to ever grace this website....lol

Yeah, we have seen what you have said they are capable of for the last 15 years and seen it on full display..You just never learn, do you?.....Confusednicker:Confusednicker:

This is the year, right?
I've been waiting for this game all year in 4A! Ashland is a good team but I think they get exposed Friday night. And before any of you Tomcat fans send a lynch mob for me remember, this is just my opinion. I dont think there's much of a chance that Asland goes into Johnsonville this year and gets the win. Johnson Central puts 4A on notice Friday night and win 42-21.
Weather could play huge factor in this one. A cold wet rainy night could make it very hard for Ashland to throw the ball. I will be at the Russell game, but will be listening to this one via iHeartRadio. I think no matter what it should be a dandy. JC will not blow Ashland out, too many athletes.
4A

#1 Ashland @ #2 Johnson Central

The premier game in the state this Friday night.
This is one of the softest Ashland teams I’ve seen in a long time. They have some explosive skill kids Raceland seen that first hand but upfront on offense and their front 7 on defense is soft , running backs aren’t your usual hard nosed runners , that’s why JC will beat Ashland and beat them bad ...

Jc 48
Ashland 12
This is a bad matchup for Ashland, even with all their speed and athleticism. Johnson Central is probably gonna put a hurtin on them.