Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region Freshmen
Know any good players that will be freshman in the up-coming season?
ShakeandBake12 Wrote:Know any good players that will be freshman in the up-coming season?

Phelps High School Volleyball will have almost 10 freshman this upcoming 2007 season!
At pikeville, they have several incoming freshman including Jessica Casebolt, Annie Carter, and several others.
I did not even know Pikeville had a volleyball team.
Phelps has Kassie Blankenship (if gets well enough), MiKayla, Chelsea, Shea, Keisha, Gerri, Brianna, Shatea, & Brandi. I think this is all that will be incoming Freshman. Most of these girls can hold their own on the court. Atleast 5 have over hand serves (consistant and strong), 2 are good setters, 1 a great digger, around 4 can spike (when they want), and they all play great together. Should be pretty strong competition for Freshman team, B-team high school, if not the A team. Phelps should have a loaded bench next year with girls already on the A team and with these incoming Freshman.
Pike Central has some awesome freshman coming from Johns Creek, and some awesome hitting power from Mullins.
I have heard that Phelps will be strong next year. The coach is working hard.
what does people think bout belfry next year (middle school)
mountainsfanforever Wrote:At pikeville, they have several incoming freshman including Jessica Casebolt, Annie Carter, and several others.

and Haley Compton. If you know what i mean Smile
budlight Wrote:what does people think bout belfry next year (middle school)

They're gonna suck.
why u say that for?
i think they will be county champs again....
but thats my opinion
We'll just have to see, i'm just saying, they lose everybody.
but the under classman can step up and take their spot to remain county champs!
The Prestonsburg Volleycats will have a bunch of good freshmen coming in. I think 5 of the 6 starters for Adams Middle will play at Prestonsburg with the 6th not yet making her mind up. There could be a couple of the girls from MCA enroll at Prestonsburg as well, so the future looks good.
softball Wrote:but the under classman can step up and take their spot to remain county champs!

ok i'm totally confuzed on this...
are you talking about middle school or high school?
and why did someone start talking about middle school in this thread anyways...
geez.
2 girls from MCa I think are enrolling but I know 1 is not playing.
What do you guys think about Wayne County's up and coming season?
*VoLlEy_ChIcK* Wrote:Phelps High School Volleyball will have almost 10 freshman this upcoming 2007 season!

I have an inside line to say they are Very good.Wink
I was unaware that they had middleschool vb. That is great.
How are your teams freshmen doing since practice began ?
The Phelps girls are Working hard.
Prestonsburg's freshmen played fairly well on sat. at AC.
south floyd has some pretty good freshman this year
Most of SF that played Jv sat at Ac where still 8th graders. only 2 freshmen played.
yea i know, Frank "The Tank" Brahnam she's # 8 for south floyd an is a freshman she is pretty good!!!
Belfry has alot of good freshman this year. Amy McCoy and Alexis Howard are doing great!!!
shelby valley has alot of freshman this year! one i know of that is pretty good is erica staley...
Prestonsburg HS has 7 good Freshman playing this year