Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5A Covington Catholic @ 5A Highlands
If Cov Cath does route Highlands (I think it could be closer that people expect), it will only serve as to restoring the balance to a once great rivalry. Highlands has won this matchup every year from 2007-2015, and Cov Cath winning the past two.
Yeah they did. Cause it wasnt a 3/5. It was a 4/3. New coach started the 3/5 two years ago. And they had better athletes too
Maybe Highlands bounces back next year. Are Cov Cath's upcoming classes as loaded as they have been the last couple of years?
Even if Highlands did run a 3/5 at times during those years. They had the athletes to get away with it. Not today
Cov Cath Freshman beat Highlands 28 to 7. Then the next week Connor beat Highlands
Covington Cath big time. Possibly a running clock.
bo67 Wrote:Yeah they did. Cause it wasnt a 3/5. It was a 4/3. New coach started the 3/5 two years ago. And they had better athletes too

Factually incorrect. They ran almost exclusively a 3/5 defense. You are wrong.
I’m almost sure I read where 2 years ago the coach said we are going BACK to the 3/5 defense. In fact I know I read that. So me being wrong is debatable. Why did you use the word ALMOST?
It really doesn’t matter. Unless we hear those famous words again DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES? Their defense won’t matter
I’ll check updates. But I’m going to try to find the Warren Central/Bowling Green game streaming or on radio.
bo67 Wrote:I’ll check updates. But I’m going to try to find the Warren Central/Bowling Green game streaming or on radio.

HHS 7 Cov Cath 0