Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Russell
100.00%
Lewis County
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lewis County @ Russell 10/12
Thoughts?
Russell by as many as they want.
Evils pound another hopeless opponent.
Devils win big. I'll be glad when Russell gets out of this creampuff district sponsored by Dave's Bakery.
Russell should obviously win this one big. I know they’ve had letdowns in the past few seasons, but I don’t think Lewis is good enough to take advantage even if Russell does have a letdown this year.
Another game where you could start the middle school team. The Bath game will at least require the freshman possibly JV. The Raceland game is the game. The season can be resurrected and called a success if they can pull it off against the Rams. The fact that they are gonna win the district just means the season was not a disaster.
THINBLUELINE411 Wrote:The fact that they are gonna win the district just means the season was not a disaster.
When was Russell's last district title? Was it 2016?
Russell by 30
Looks like Blake Stump got some bad news on his mri per his Brother Ryan's twitter.
"Say some prayers for my little brother Blake! Got some bad news from the MRI today, but if anyone can bounce back it is you!"

It Sounds as if he may be out for the rest of the season.

Prayers for a speedy recovery.
At least he is just a junior.
Russell 52

Lewis County 7
Lewis may not have a team after this game after a trip to Bath last week and now going to the Flatwoods.
I think Russell wins it.
I like beer and Russell in this one big,big and big. :Cheerlead

Russell 64
Lewis County 14