Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Georgia Tech - 66 Louisville - 31
Louisville stung in a half empty Cardinal Stadium by the Yellowjackets. The mighty Cards are an abysmal 2-4 overall and 0-3 in the ACC.

So much for their ACC Takeover...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Tards are tarrible.
Man we really missed out on Bobby P
Now that is what I call a beat down. I bet Bobby P had a meltdown.
Westside Wrote:Now that is what I call a beat down. I bet Bobby P had a meltdown.

Their fanbase is in total meltdown. You should check out their rivals page...Confusednicker:

They are just salivating, waiting for the team 70 miles to the East to slip up so the can feel better about themselves.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I cannot wait until we play them at the end of the season. I hope Stoops puts the pedal to the metal and does not let up the entire game!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
How is the expansion going on Cardinal Stadium? Adding more empty seats.
Bobby 2.0 is working out so well....... thank Mr. Jurich for giving Bobby a $13,000,000 buyout clause. I bet Loserville is so glad they just completed a big new stadium expansion.

@ Boston College - L (2-5)
VS. Wake Forest - W (3-5)
@ Clemson - L (3-6)
@ Syracuse - L (3-7)
VS. NC State - L (3-8)
VS. UK - L (3-9)

No bowl... a 3 win season... fan base in complete meltdown mode.............. Bobby Petrino and UofL deserve each other.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
i have never enjoyed a watching someone get beat on so much as I did the Cards. Well we know they can't stop the run or the option.

Cats may run for over 400 on crapnation
Nobody passed the memo to Cards that Ga Tech is run heavy.
I hope we rush for 500 yards on the Tardinals and Mr. Bobby "What's Integrity?" Petrino. Louisville sucks and I love it.
I don't like Bobby P., but I do like like the Cards.
E's Army Wrote:How is the expansion going on Cardinal Stadium? Adding more empty seats.

Yeah, it's hilarious...adding 7,000 - 10,000 more empty seats. It's the only stadium in Div. 1 where you buy a ticket and you have a whole section to yourself! Confusednicker:

Kentucky will fill that place in November...it'll be a home game for Kentucky in Papa John's.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]