Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southwestern 46 South Laurel 6
Congrats Warriors
Congrats to Warriors.
The Warriors continue to look like a well oiled machine. At this point, I think they should cruise to an undefeated regular season.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:The Warriors continue to look like a well oiled machine. At this point, I think they should cruise to an undefeated regular season.

Rivalry game with Pulaski still to come and LexCath last game of regular season.

I think they are better than Pulaski but rivalry games are funny sometimes and LexCath will be able to score. SW just needs to score more.
Warriors may be best team in state that nobody has noticed.
64black&gold Wrote:Rivalry game with Pulaski still to come and LexCath last game of regular season.

I think they are better than Pulaski but rivalry games are funny sometimes and LexCath will be able to score. SW just needs to score more.

Yeah, I agree. I had the same thought. I'm a big Pulaski fan and its extremely rare, but I can admit when SW is without a doubt a better team. I'd feel better about it if it was not on The Reservation. Still looking forward to it though.

As far as Lex Cath goes, I'm still on the fence as to whether they actually pose a real threat.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:Yeah, I agree. I had the same thought. I'm a big Pulaski fan and its extremely rare, but I can admit when SW is without a doubt a better team. I'd feel better about it if it was not on The Reservation. Still looking forward to it though.

As far as Lex Cath goes, I'm still on the fence as to whether they actually pose a real threat.

If Beau Allen is healthy they will score. It went to OT last year with them I I think it will be a tight one.
after a delay for lightning that was 51 miles away Smile SW dominated as they should of! SL is terrible still