Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christian Academy-Louisville 21 DeSales 10
Final
Congrats to CAL. First of two.
The old saying "Defense Travels" holds true here as CAL went into the Colts Barn and took there hay.. Round 2 will certainly happen in about 6 weeks, but, it'll be at the Centurion Palace. CAL controlled this one throughout. Great win! The Colts need to find some creative offense in these next few weeks cause a standard playbook simply doesn't work against that Centurion D. They may bend a little, but, don't give up the big play and are extremely hard to sustain drives against..
Cal controlled this game, they were by far the better team. They are VERY good.
Nice win for CAL.
Yeah I have to agree with rookie. CAL had 500 yards in penalties and there wasnt a moment I thought they were going to lose while watching that game.
Now watch CAL jump to number 1 on the "other site". Smh
What does the Mayfield faithful think?
E's Army Wrote:What does the Mayfield faithful think?

Watched it on tv, I think both are very good but MF can play with them. DeSales is trying to be a little less vanilla on offense but still pretty basic. I thought CAL should use Wright more though DeSales did a good job of keeping him covered up
Top 3 in 2A are loaded.
It’s gonna take a really good team to beat Cal.
Taking my red tinted glasses off.. desales seemed like your standard good 2a team... they seemed a bit one Dimensional at times, like what was said above (vanilla).. they seemed to be smaller than teams in the past an a bit slow.. they did good with covering Wright an keeping him outta the equation... but cal just seemed to have to many weapons for desales.. cal was just as big up front as they recently have been an they totally controlled the line play.. they had a couple to many athletes for desales.. desales kinda reminded me of corbin.. come November I definitely hope we play desales... although I do not think cal could play close with mayfield either.. I think we would expose either teams secondary, an equally as well get yards on the ground..cals QB puts to much air under the ball from what I saw too.. if they figure out a way to utilize Wright better then I might be a little more worried, but after either teams performance i dont see anyone here in west ky sweating. That being said good win for cal although desales left points on the field in the redzone, what was up with the going for it in the fourth qt an not kicking a field goal.. coulda been a big momentium swing..
I think this was the typical boring game that I have become accustomed to during this week of the past 3 years. Gonna be fun in Lexington.
Nice win CAL. I still think DeSales will have something to say with how 2A plays out in the end.
This thread isn’t getting the traffic I thought it would. The east side of the bracket should be fun to watch how it’s going to shake out.