Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 48 Jackson County 00
Final
Congrats Hounds
Congrats to Hounds
Congrats Hounds. Nice win.
Sounds like a classy move by the Hounds. Good stuff.
smoke1015 Wrote:Sounds like a classy move by the Hounds. Good stuff.

I didn’t go, I figured it would be like it ended up. But I do believe the JV and frost played a majority of the game.
Congrats to the Hounds.
Congratulations to the Hounds
Hounds take care of business then bring the young bodies in. they practice to and it will help in the future. Lots of dirty uniforms. Not as pretty as hanging 72 but it is effective.
Congrats Corbin
E's Army Wrote:Hounds take care of business then bring the young bodies in. they practice to and it will help in the future. Lots of dirty uniforms. Not as pretty as hanging 72 but it is effective.

Hounds did take care of business. Good win. Hanging 72 with jv getting 3-4 touchdowns is also good. If you don’t want a team hanging 72 then play defense. 👍🏻
Hounds keep rolling! Congrats Corbin. I hear you guys have a big game coming up Friday night! Lol
E's Army Wrote:Hounds take care of business then bring the young bodies in. they practice to and it will help in the future. Lots of dirty uniforms. Not as pretty as hanging 72 but it is effective.

Lol
I have a gut feeling we won't see a running clock this Friday night, I think Mr. Hilton is on a mission to reestablish himself in Southeastern KY. I know some of the Corbin assistants were once on the Bell sideline, that has to sting the Bell faithful.
Is Bell there yet?
I don't think are; closer but not arrived, we'll see where they are Friday night if the gap is closing.
Lamont Sanford Wrote:I have a gut feeling we won't see a running clock this Friday night, I think Mr. Hilton is on a mission to reestablish himself in Southeastern KY. I know some of the Corbin assistants were once on the Bell sideline, that has to sting the Bell faithful.
Is Bell there yet?
I don't think are; closer but not arrived, we'll see where they are Friday night if the gap is closing.
Let’s be honest, and not throwing shade towards bell, but could it have got any worse than a running clock on their home field? I mean if they scored two TDS that would be an improvement. It’s win win for them in that aspect.
Dudley is always on a mission. Has 300 wins to prove that. He is the Little General.