Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nicholas County @ Paris 10/5
This is a big district rivalry. Who you got?
Nicholas has played one team with multiple speed options in West Carter and lost. I am going with Paris at home in this one.
Paris by 12
Coach Hop will not let that happen. Nicholas 35-3. Paris drives to 10 and gets field goal. Nicholas runs wild after that.
I haven’t seen either team this year but I’ll go with Nicholas Co in a tight one.
Hop Honcho Lives Wrote:Coach Hop will not let that happen. Nicholas 35-3. Paris drives to 10 and gets field goal. Nicholas runs wild after that.

You can’t be serious. Paris wins easily.
Greyhounds by a nose
BTP Wrote:You can’t be serious. Paris wins easily.

Coach Hop has this team dialed in. Paris always struggles with the physicality of Nicholas County, even when Paris has the the better team. Nicholas wins easily Friday, destroys Bracken and wins the district.
Coach Hop had a heck of a breakfast this morning at Garrett’s, he and the bluejackets are ready to roll tonight at Blanton Collier Stadium. Get the district champ shirts ready and another district coach of the year plaque for Coach Hop.
Coach Brausch may have a ring, but he will never get a district coach of the year plaque in 1A District 5.
Hats off to Paris Greyhounds. I have to eat alot of crow after this one, hopefully Bishop Brosart can take care of business so we don't have to scrap the District Champ Shirts.