Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2A Somerset @ 2A Danville 10/05/18
Thoughts and Predictions :popcorn:

Somerset 5-2
Danville 3-4
Depends on how Danville’s QB, if He plays and can throw it should be a battle if He can’t I don’t think Danville has a chance.
Bunnies roll:

SHS - 35
DHS - 12
Bunnies by 12.
I'll take the Jumpers.
Somerset 28
Danville 21
If ???? QB plays it will be a good game, still think Somerset Wins. 28-14 If he don't paly score will be 35- 7. Winner of this game will win Dist.
Somerset35 Danville 14
I just don’t know about this one Somerset losing to 1A Raceland and Danville Qb May not be playing :pondering: I’m calling this one Somerset on the road.

Somerset 14
Danville 10
I think Danville wins 14 to 7, Somerset has a good defense but the offense is what scares me. Danville has played a good schedule if they can get their players back I feel they will pull it off
Taking the briar boys in this one.
Somerset in a close one
Danville is lost right now psychologically. They are better than their record shows but have not come together as a team all year. Not the year they hoped to have but would love to see them bow their necks against an old rival and play admiral football. Kind of thinking it won't happen but hoping it does.
Somerset 31-24, Danville isn’t Danville this year..
I picked Somerset to win Dist. pre-season, See no reason to switch. Jumpers 21-7
I'll take the thorny bunnies.
Close game but Danville wins!!
Danville - 21
Somerset - 14
Somerset 35-21. They’ll have to play keep a way to win though Danville still has the weapons on offense and special teams.
Im taking the Ads, one of my favorite teams except when we play them
What’s score in this game?
Update?
14-0 Somerset. 10min to go in 2nd Quarter. There was about an hour lightning delay.
Thanks