Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Millard Middle Sports '06-'07
What is everyones thoughts on how millard is doing sports wise this year in the following sports

~cheerleading
~basketball
~football
~volleyball

also who do u think was the best in each of the sport???
Cheerleaders are having a good year as usual..don't know any of them so i'm gonna go with chelsea rose.

Football team had the best season in the schools history going like 11-3 and the games they lost was by 1 td or less. Bryan Casey hands down was the best, possibly best all around in the county when you look at the qb position, running, kicking, and defense.

Basketball had a good year but didn't live up to the hype. Millard usually always puts up a winning record in bball at least. Christian Bartley.

Volleyball...i know nothing about.
Millard loses everything next year in football, they will be lucky to beat Feds Creek which I doubt they will anyways.
Millard does ok. They've done awesome just because they've been rebuilding.
warriorpride Wrote:Millard loses everything next year in football, they will be lucky to beat Feds Creek which I doubt they will anyways.

Millard doesnt lose everything are you stupied?? millard is a good school!!!
leann~cheer~mms Wrote:Millard doesnt lose everything are you stupied?? millard is a good school!!!

I never said Millard wasnt a good school. GO BACK AND RE READ MY POST!!! What I said was they lose everybody in football, if you dont think that is true than tell me who is coming back that is any good, that whould be alot better than insulting me anyways.
yeah but this thread isn't about who they lost or next year, its about their seasons this year and the players on those teams.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:yeah but this thread isn't about who they lost or next year, its about their seasons this year and the players on those teams.

your absultuly correct!!!
you cheer and play volleyball for millard right?
ShakeandBake12 Wrote:you cheer and play volleyball for millard right?

no, i just cheered...

who is this????
leann~cheer~mms Wrote:What is everyones thoughts on how millard is doing sports wise this year in the following sports

~cheerleading
~basketball
~football
~volleyball

basketball - horrible
cheerleading - not as bad as basketball
football - best ive ever seen
volleyball - medeoker
Congratulations on 3rd in the Volleyball County Tournment.
You guys played with heart and drive and no one expected you to do what you've done. I love it when other teams prove people wrong.
Congratulations, you earned everything.
leann~cheer~mms Wrote:What is everyones thoughts on how millard is doing sports wise this year in the following sports

~cheerleading
~basketball
~football
~volleyball

belfry was in CHEERLEADING, FOOTBALL FOR SHOR, AND VOLLEYBALL WE WON COUNTY IN ALL OF THIS AND MORE. AW AND EVEN I THINK WE SUCKED IN BASKETBALL. belfry was the best in sports this year. not millard well they were ok ..... in football but not as good as us
If...Then Wrote:basketball - horrible
cheerleading - not as bad as basketball
football - best ive ever seen
volleyball - medeoker

yeah righit your guys cheerleading team was the best thing yall hed.... some advies be a cheerleader.........
your friends
:lmao: the belfry pirates
Well I didn't even understand your post...Belfry is good at sports but that right there tells you they suck in academics. lol nice one Belfry.
ShakeandBake12 Wrote:Well I didn't even understand your post...Belfry is good at sports but that right there tells you they suck in academics. lol nice one Belfry.

yeah you guys of all would be the ones to spot that out..... the only thing johne creek is and all ways will be is a bunch of NERDS......and thats a fact
PIRATE PRIDE Wrote:yeah you guys of all would be the ones to spot that out..... the only thing johne creek is and all ways will be is a bunch of NERDS......and thats a fact

wtf you talking about johns creek for and it is spelled johns creek not johne creek dumb a$$ this thread isnt about johns creek or belfry it is about millard got it great. beacause nobody on this thread is worried about belfry or they wouldnt be on it!! oh kay
leann~cheer~mms Wrote:wtf you talking about johns creek for and it is spelled johns creek not johne creek dumb a$$ this thread isnt about johns creek or belfry it is about millard got it great. beacause nobody on this thread is worried about belfry or they wouldnt be on it!! oh kay

he was just saying..........millard is a good school but next year there going to lose every thing they didnt even hav much to start with u guys act like their some big great dynesty but their not they got RUNNER UP in football and as for b-ball they werent even that good this year
leann~cheer~mms Wrote:wtf you talking about johns creek for and it is spelled johns creek not johne creek dumb a$$ this thread isnt about johns creek or belfry it is about millard got it great. beacause nobody on this thread is worried about belfry or they wouldnt be on it!! oh kay

stupid a$$ you make it seam like its the end of the world. and if you want to do some thing about it nerd you know were where out
champion24 Wrote:he was just saying..........millard is a good school but next year there going to lose every thing they didnt even hav much to start with u guys act like their some big great dynesty but their not they got RUNNER UP in football and as for b-ball they werent even that good this year

yea you know what your talking about
FC, EC, and Millard are combing they will be no games the major games around will be ER jr. high vs. Pikeville........ER vs. Belfry