Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LCC/Jenkins Debate
Lets state the facts: LCC is 4-0 against Jenkins. I don't understand why LCC players are talking so much crap about Jenkins. Can't you let those girls celebrate their own victories without you bashing them every chance you get? Its getting really old on here. We get it, LCC you hate Jenkins. We get it, you think every girl on their team sucks. So what I am saying is stop beating a dead dog, move on to something more positive to talk about, like your wins and your teammates. Celebrate your successes and let Jenkins celebrate theirs. Sportsmanship...look it up, you may learn something.
So obviously you are from Jenkins because they are dawging LCC to when they beat Hazard strike 123 said that Hazard had to be having a off-night. If I wanted to dawg them I would say Hazard was having a off night when Jenkins beat them. We are not dawging them we are just saying the same thing they are saying about LCC.
For one, Im not from Jenkins. Im a big fan of Jenkins but Im from the 15th region. Not 14th. Jenkins and LCC are both good teams, but Jenkins is better all around I do believe. Lcc just has better hitting. So if you're dawging Jenkins because of me, then you can stop any time soon, because Im not from Jenkins.
sballgal3 Wrote:Lets state the facts: LCC is 4-0 against Jenkins. I don't understand why LCC players are talking so much crap about Jenkins. Can't you let those girls celebrate their own victories without you bashing them every chance you get? Its getting really old on here. We get it, LCC you hate Jenkins. We get it, you think every girl on their team sucks. So what I am saying is stop beating a dead dog, move on to something more positive to talk about, like your wins and your teammates. Celebrate your successes and let Jenkins celebrate theirs. Sportsmanship...look it up, you may learn something.
I agree 100%
if jenkins plays like they really want to win then they will probally beat Lcc. lcc has got the big head.. hazards pitcher is faster then lccs so they should be able to hitt..the only problem jenkins has against them is a mentel block if they can fix that they should bet em.
Wink
Have seen both teams this season. Impressed with both coaching staff's in what they are trying to do.

Yes, LCC is probably 4-0 against one of the smaller 1a schools in the commonwealth but, what I see happening at Jenkins this group is not going any where and they are playing with that type of mentality against thier county rival which, offers a lot more of gals to pick from.

Impressed with Jenkins and that's good to see what is going on in that girls program.
Ok you beat hazard do you want a cookie or something???....
Congrats on the big win!!...are you satisfied yet?
idontkno Wrote:if jenkins plays like they really want to win then they will probally beat Lcc. lcc has got the big head.. hazards pitcher is faster then lccs so they should be able to hitt..the only problem jenkins has against them is a mentel block if they can fix that they should bet em.
Wink

i totally agree. i think that the only thing jenkins has with LCC is a mental thing. they had the same thing with whitesburg when Tosh was there. its a huge intimidation factor and i dont see why they have that with LCC. they arent any better than hazard.
BondJamesBond Wrote:Have seen both teams this season. Impressed with both coaching staff's in what they are trying to do.

Yes, LCC is probably 4-0 against one of the smaller 1a schools in the commonwealth but, what I see happening at Jenkins this group is not going any where and they are playing with that type of mentality against thier county rival which, offers a lot more of gals to pick from.

Impressed with Jenkins and that's good to see what is going on in that girls program.

LCC has more girls to choose from. before Damron came to coach at Jenkins, they probably would have been lucky to even have a team. The Jenkins program has came a very long way, and still has a ways to go, but the future is looking bright for them.
idontkno Wrote:if jenkins plays like they really want to win then they will probally beat Lcc.
Wink

Nah.... I don't think so.
Umm yea i think so. i jenkins plays like i heard they played in the cumberland turnament an like they did against Hazard they will deff beat L.C.C
Hey Umm LCC SUCKS BADDD And Jenkins Rules
I Know who am I are you and like im we are and or but you cant me by and like me or and to my mammaws
roxie00 Wrote:I Know who am I are you and like im we are and or but you cant me by and like me or and to my mammaws

wtf???