Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Legion Commits To UK
Solid pickup. Probably part of the reason Pettigrew was asked to wait a week or so.

Way to go BCG!
This is awesome! Patterson and Lucas, please come to UK.
alfus21 Wrote:I'm starting to feel as if UK will look like the 06 Villanova team that often ran a 4 guard line up. It will be interesting to see how the rest of the process plays out. Lucas is supposed to decide by the end of the week. If he comes Patterson will most likely follow.
Lucas mentioned yesterday on Kentucky Sports Radio that he did not plan on announcing by the end of the week. He said people changed his words for him basically. He said he would have it narrowed down to 3 by the end of the week. If I can find the link where he mentioned it, I will post it. This is what he also stated:

"Lucas announced he will get in-home visits from all five of his top five schools -Oklahoma State (Wednesday), Billy Donovan and Florida (Thursday), Oklahoma and Coach Capel (Friday), Kentucky (Saturday afternoon), Maryland and Gary Williams (Saturday evening)."
Good deal! Got us a solid player.
Great pickup by the cats.
BTW why isn't his commitment status on Scout.com updated to commited? They have UK listed with several other schools.
What is Legion rated and what were his stats?
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:What is Legion rated and what were his stats?

Here is his page from Scout dot com:

http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=48&p=8&c=1&nid=1151935
Thanks Devilswin!
Sounds like a stud to me!