Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Give me a call. -Zaga
As some of y'all know, I've been doing media for a while in Eastern Kentucky.

Now that I moved into the classroom I'm working part-time with various local sports outlets in Eastern Kentucky.

We're about to come on the air with our Friday night call-in show on WSGS 101.1. You can pick us up anywhere in EKY and a little bit beyond.

Give us a call to talk about your team and what games you're looking forward to. 606.436.2121

I also do another call-in show on Thursdays. I'll give you guys another shout next week for that one.
You can stream the show live right here.

http://streamdb8web.securenetsystems.net...ncore/WSGS
What time are these shows?
Westside Wrote:What time are these shows?

I thought I mentioned that lol.

We're on from now until 7:15 or so. Then we'll roll onto the Perry-Letcher game.

Thursday nights we start about 5:10 and go until 7:30.
Man. I wish I would have got on here earlier and seen this. Caught the last part of it. Pretty decent show. What time do you start on Friday’s?
It’ a great show
Hound05 Wrote:Man. I wish I would have got on here earlier and seen this. Caught the last part of it. Pretty decent show. What time do you start on Friday’s?

We start about 6:15 and go up until pregame.

We have three stations and cover Hazard, Leslie and Perry Central live every week.

Friday Night Live focuses on games in Eastern Kentucky and the idea is for folks to call in and talk about what game they're going to.

On Thursday's we have Sports 101 that starts at 5:15 and goes until around 7:15 or so. That's a sports talk show where we talk all sports, but typically local sports and UK.