Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Corbin the best team in the state?
rookie57 Wrote:It did happen, 100% true

More fake news, look people already dislike us they don’t need you planting more of your propaganda. I am sure the coaches got hot and may have chewed on them but never spoke foul language and would never tell some volunteer they would kick there butt. I mean really get over yourself man, be an adult not a high school girl spreading gossip. Shew this is getting out of hand, Friday please hurry
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:More fake news, look people already dislike us they don’t need you planting more of your propaganda. I am sure the coaches got hot and may have chewed on them but never spoke foul language and would never tell some volunteer they would kick there butt. I mean really get over yourself man, be an adult not a high school girl spreading gossip. Shew this is getting out of hand, Friday please hurry

Really, he was standing next to the man that the coach threatened. I think he knows. I’m sure you were in the stands, as was I.
mysonis55 Wrote:I had a ref tell me a story about C from last years game. Now, honestly, I talk a lot of sh** on here, in fun of course. But, this is a true story and they are supposedly gonna watch for it this year. This ref said that at this game last year, there were a lot of fans on the sideline behind the chain gang. They were cursing the chain gang. Then at one point the chain gang was running with the chains down the field and bumped a coach. This coach told the member of the chain gang that he would whip his a** if he did it again. I truly hope that this stuff isn’t going on. That is not the type of examples kids in competition need to see.
You're a habitual liar with some serious mental issues. losing to Danville finished your warped mind off.
mysonis55 Wrote:You keep bringing this crap up. Yes Dville is a past state champion. However, they may not even be a semi final opponent this year. Beechwood is winning in 1a. Do you think they would like to see Mayfield back in 1a. That calling card doesn’t speak as highly as you would like.

Only a few short months ago you assumed the position in the Danville wood shed. They gave you a simple adjustment.
mysonis55 Wrote:I would like for Mayfield to play Scott Co. Two top programs with same colors and mascot. It would be a good measuring stick.
:hilarious: Go ahead and play Louisville.
cardsfan9051 Wrote:Oh but the joy i have had watching people get their panties in a wad. Mission complete....lol

Danville had yours in a wad in the wood shed.

You have the Pinocchio syndrome along with your multiple personalities.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:More fake news, look people already dislike us they don’t need you planting more of your propaganda. I am sure the coaches got hot and may have chewed on them but never spoke foul language and would never tell some volunteer they would kick there butt. I mean really get over yourself man, be an adult not a high school girl spreading gossip. Shew this is getting out of hand, Friday please hurry

Believe what you want, I couldn’t care less, it did happen, from a coach, and some fans, period.
rookie57 Wrote:Believe what you want, I couldn’t care less, it did happen, from a coach, and some fans, period.
:ChairHit::ChairHit:
plantmanky Wrote:How are we defining team for this thread? Is team just varsity team this season, or is it whole team as a whole, freshman to varsity?

Nobody cares about middle school football "titles" in this thread. You still think Boyle Co isn't #1 in 3A. Lol
mysonis55 Wrote:I thought the Corbin and Boyle game was a good one. Boyle just landed the first blows and Corbin couldn’t swing back quiet hard enough when they were on their back foot. I wanted to see Corbin win but, it was a good game b

Dude....Boyle Co could have scored 60 and one of the TDs the Rebels gave up was a kickoff return.
pjdoug Wrote:Danville had yours in a wad in the wood shed.

Thats all you have? Stop living in the past. But i guess thats how other teams live. Have one good season and thrive on it for 20 years. Your one of those old guys that could never beat Mayfield so you just love it when they lose. Or you may be one of those old guys that never played and like to talk crap about it. Or maybe just maybe you actually played and just happened to win a state championship and now you walk around with your beer gut and high school lettermans jacket talking about....."SHOOT BOY, WHEN I PLAYED FOOTBALL WE DIDNT EVEN WEAR HELMETS".....and its that moment when everyone says....that explains everything.....hahahaha
Hound05 Wrote:He thinks he’s “rustling” is but doesn’t realize he’s the joke. Poor guy. PJdoug has crawled in his mind and set up shop! And it’s open allllll day

PJ Doug is great at pushing people to rock bottom. I guess that's a talent...
HOFER Wrote:PJ Doug is great at pushing people to rock bottom. I guess that's a talent...

Mama said he was the devil. But I'd like to meet him, cause he really fun to talk to....lol
FoSho Wrote:Nobody cares about middle school football "titles" in this thread. You still think Boyle Co isn't #1 in 3A. Lol

I didn't mention anything about middle school did I? The OP asked best team. Is a team just the varsity, or is it all the players on the high school team.

They answers to those 2 are different IMO.
plantmanky Wrote:I didn't mention anything about middle school did I? The OP asked best team. Is a team just the varsity, or is it all the players on the high school team.

They answers to those 2 are different IMO.

Yes but you always got that KYMSFA angle....even in ranking your 3A Top teams.

So tell me....who has the best "all players on the team" in KY?
cardsfan9051 Wrote:Thats all you have? Stop living in the past. But i guess thats how other teams live. Have one good season and thrive on it for 20 years. Your one of those old guys that could never beat Mayfield so you just love it when they lose. Or you may be one of those old guys that never played and like to talk crap about it. Or maybe just maybe you actually played and just happened to win a state championship and now you walk around with your beer gut and high school lettermans jacket talking about....."SHOOT BOY, WHEN I PLAYED FOOTBALL WE DIDNT EVEN WEAR HELMETS".....and its that moment when everyone says....that explains everything.....hahahaha
That's not all I have Smile. I've never played against Mayfield nor has my team. I wore a helmet, but I can tell you didn't. lol
HOFER Wrote:PJ Doug is great at pushing people to rock bottom. I guess that's a talent...
sure it is. lol
cardsfan9051 Wrote:Mama said he was the devil. But I'd like to meet him, cause he really fun to talk to....lol

lol
pjdoug Wrote:That's not all I have Smile. I've never played against Mayfield nor has my team. I wore a helmet, but I can tell you didn't. lol

We are not talking about a disability helmet.....lol
bo67 Wrote:Do you people realize what a team like Cov Cath would do to them? They beat Beechwood 49 to 14 and toyed with them
Seriously....? People can't tell this is a troll post?
cardsfan9051 Wrote:We are not talking about a disability helmet.....lol
What exactly is a disability helmet? Smile
Cardsfan is projecting big time. It's obvious he's tore up bad and saying he's getting people's panties in a wad. LOL LOL LOL
HOFER Wrote:Cardsfan is projecting big time. It's obvious he's tore up bad and saying he's getting people's panties in a wad. LOL LOL LOL

Man you're so right. Haven't been able to sleep all week. Had upset stomach. Sharted on myself twice this morning. If we dont win i am going to have to admit myself into a psychiatric hospital.

Yea because you’re such a reliable poster with great credibility and knowledge hahahah
FoSho Wrote:Dude....Boyle Co could have scored 60 and one of the TDs the Rebels gave up was a kickoff return.

So special teams don’t count? BC was great, but they weren’t scoring 60. You’re stretching a tad
Hound05 Wrote:Yea because you’re such a reliable poster with great credibility and knowledge hahahah

Na, cause I was there
Hound05 Wrote:So special teams don’t count? BC was great, but they weren’t scoring 60. You’re stretching a tad

We got real conservative but my point wasn't to crap on Corbin.
Ttt

Just to keep this thread that was a joke to begin with at the top of the page

So is Corbin the best team in the state or not?
factsonlyplease Wrote:Ttt

Just to keep this thread that was a joke to begin with at the top of the page

So is Corbin the best team in the state or not?

Duh