Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Corbin the best team in the state?
jamesdeane Wrote:It took you less than 20 posts to have a breakdown on an online forum. You're just embarrassing yourself now.

Hahha. This post wins it for the day to me!! I wish we could accolades. You’d get best post. Cardinal9051 would get quickest meltdown. And PJdoug gets credited with the assist for doing it
cardsfan9051 Wrote:The way i see it is i have rustled some feathers. Now whos feeling the pressure. Corbin fans will have a total melt down by thursday....lol. you guys sure can dish it out but you sure cant take it:biglmao:

Hahaha. Do you just make ish up on the fly? Or do you have to sit and think about it?
jamesdeane Wrote:Nah, most here are laughing at you.

He thinks he’s “rustling” is but doesn’t realize he’s the joke. Poor guy. PJdoug has crawled in his mind and set up shop! And it’s open allllll day
But to answer the OPs question. Yes we are the best team in the state by far. Just the name Corbin strikes fear in our opponents. Male, trinity, and Scott county all turned down the offer to play us this year even after we told them we’d give them a free touchdown to start the game. Belfry is holding back kids just so there’s not even a chance they have to come down here and play us. God have mercy on Boyle county. We figured we’d let them get one last year and now the red bunch is hungry. It’ll probably be the first time in a long time they’ll have a running clock on them in the first half. I heard some of their players are transferring to Danville just to avoid us. I don’t know why we even waste our time playing in the KHSAA tournament. We need to be playing Florida and Cali teams.
smoke1015 Wrote:Mayfield vs De La Salle, coming soon!

Can you get me some tickets smoke1015
:eyeroll:
cardsfan9051 Wrote:Thoughts?:Clap:

Only birdbrain55 would post something like this. lol
Hound05 Wrote:Hahha. This post wins it for the day to me!! I wish we could accolades. You’d get best post. Cardinal9051 would get quickest meltdown. And PJdoug gets credited with the assist for doing it
Confusednicker:
No but Mayfield does have a great 2 A program.
FoSho Wrote:Corbin is a very good team.

They are the second best team in 3A and easily a top 10 team in the state.

And IMO a better team than Mayfield.

Friday will tell the story.

As you said, your opinion. I have one of those too. Mine is that Mayfield is much, not a little, much better.
smoke1015 Wrote:Is Mayfield the best team in the nation?

Yes
smoke1015 Wrote:Mayfield vs De La Salle, coming soon!

You can bet your butt, I would travel to see it.
cardsfan9051 Wrote:Hey i apologized in the other thread and gave my honest opinion. I just was having fun with the corbin boys. They was on here all day talking trash. So i just gave a little back. Again im truly sorry but sometimes i can be a douche...lol. its all in good fun.

No need to apologize. I don’t recall anyone appointing him as the Mayfield hall monitor.
Hound05 Wrote:He thinks he’s “rustling” is but doesn’t realize he’s the joke. Poor guy. PJdoug has crawled in his mind and set up shop! And it’s open allllll day

Well, if PJ crawled in his mind, then he at least finally has one.
mysonis55 Wrote:As you said, your opinion. I have one of those too. Mine is that Mayfield is much, not a little, much better.

I did say that. Cause that's what message boards are for.....people talking opinion.

🙄
Looks like he got exactly what he wanted, Corbin fans bent out of shape over a post meant for just that. 2 pages and counting in less than 24 hours. Reel them in , they are hooked
mysonis55 Wrote:As you said, your opinion. I have one of those too. Mine is that Mayfield is much, not a little, much better.
We all know what opinions are like, and you are one.
mysonis55 Wrote:Yes

No. :dontthink
Hound05 Wrote:Hahaha. Do you just make ish up on the fly? Or do you have to sit and think about it?

Pretty much on the fly.
mysonis55 Wrote:Well, if PJ crawled in his mind, then he at least finally has one.

That's right. The only time you have a mind is when I'm in your head :betterthanexpected:
TheBoz Wrote:Looks like he got exactly what he wanted, Corbin fans bent out of shape over a post meant for just that. 2 pages and counting in less than 24 hours. Reel them in , they are hooked

Who's bent out of shape? A bird created this. lol
Hound05 Wrote:He thinks he’s “rustling” is but doesn’t realize he’s the joke. Poor guy. PJdoug has crawled in his mind and set up shop! And it’s open allllll day

Its ok hound. I have many in my mind, whats one more gonna hurt.....lol
cardsfan9051 Wrote:Pretty much on the fly.

not bad. lol
Would love to see Corbin and Mayfield game...best in the state!! Hahahahaha ok boy had to be laughing when he made this thread. Hahahaha
Corbin may have the most obnoxious fans in the state. Does that count?
Mnt boy fb Wrote:Corbin may have the most obnoxious fans in the state. Does that count?

Apparently you can’t decipher who is who on here hahah.
Nope. Nope. Not even best in 3a
How are we defining team for this thread? Is team just varsity team this season, or is it whole team as a whole, freshman to varsity?
Personally I think MF is probably the best team in the state. I mean they’ve only given up over 100 points this year to 4 nobody teams. Do you know what kind of focus you have to have to do that? It’s hard to get up and have energy when your opponents aren’t much. And to only give up over 100 in those 5 games speaks volumes. That defense is to be admired. I mean I’d hate to see what would happen if Corbin played those teams. I mean we only gave up like 20 something to two state champions. I’m afraid the only joy we’ll get this Friday is the charter bus ride.
Hound05 Wrote:Personally I think MF is probably the best team in the state. I mean they’ve only given up over 100 points this year to 4 nobody teams. Do you know what kind of focus you have to have to do that? It’s hard to get up and have energy when your opponents aren’t much. And to only give up over 100 in those 5 games speaks volumes. That defense is to be admired. I mean I’d hate to see what would happen if Corbin played those teams. I mean we only gave up like 20 something to two state champions. I’m afraid the only joy we’ll get this Friday is the charter bus ride.

Ok thats an average of 20 points a game. The funny thing is.....corbin will only score 20 points friday as well. The bad news is mayfield scores 40
I’m thinking mayfield will do a trick played before Corbin. :CE_DP_Ste