Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Corbin the best team in the state?
factsonlyplease Wrote:Ttt

Just to keep this thread that was a joke to begin with at the top of the page

So is Corbin the best team in the state or not?

They aren't even the best team in Whitley Co....or is it Knox.........Laurel?

🤔
This thread should have stopped at page 1, maybe 2... COVINGTON CATHOLIC in all 6 classes!!!
FBfan4life Wrote:This thread should have stopped at page 1, maybe 2... COVINGTON CATHOLIC in all 6 classes!!!
You're too obsessed with Covington Catholic. They are not the best team in the state. Get a sense of humor.
mysonis55 Wrote:I would like for Mayfield to play Scott Co. Two top programs with same colors and mascot. It would be a good measuring stick.

:dontthink. Trust me. You all don't want any of Scott County. That would be a running clock.
pjdoug Wrote:You're too obsessed with Covington Catholic. They are not the best team in the state. Get a sense of humor.

LOL, just being realistic not HOMERS like most and I don't mean you Sir. Honestly, this season so far, who if not Cov Cath?
Westside Wrote::dontthink. Trust me. You all don't want any of Scott County. That would be a running clock.

Agree, maybe not running clock, but The size and speed difference of SC will dominate Mayfield.
FBfan4life Wrote:LOL, just being realistic not HOMERS like most and I don't mean you Sir. Honestly, this season so far, who if not Cov Cath?

I don't like most of the teams including Corbin. lol. I know Covington Catholic is good, but I wouldn't hand them the 6A championship just yet.
Westside Wrote::dontthink. Trust me. You all don't want any of Scott County. That would be a running clock.
I would love to watch that game. lol
Trust me, we would. East St Louis thought that a few years back when they were nationally ranked. We went over there and beat them. They still talk about that game. One of their formers players worked at AT&T store here and he brought it up to me.
mysonis55 Wrote:Trust me, we would. East St Louis thought that a few years back when they were nationally ranked. We went over there and beat them. They still talk about that game. One of their formers players worked at AT&T store here and he brought it up to me.

:please:
mysonis55 Wrote:Trust me, we would. East St Louis thought that a few years back when they were nationally ranked. We went over there and beat them. They still talk about that game. One of their formers players worked at AT&T store here and he brought it up to me.
Any lame brain idiot knows that Mayfield can't compete with Scott County
pjdoug Wrote:Any lame brain idiot knows that Mayfield can't compete with Scott County

Yea nobody 5A and down are beating Cov cath.
If they are that means the state don’t have much this year their getting beat by mayfield right now
This thread did not age well.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Ummm...looks like Mayfield is the best team in the state!! Bahahahahah
We have our answer.... No.

And this thread is now moot.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed