Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#14 Mississippi St @ UK
Once again the Wildcats get the chance for a statement win as we welcome in the fourteen ranked Bulldogs from Starkville. Gonna be a hard physical game that’s gonna be won or lost at the line of scrimmage. Miss st has an explosive offense and a nasty defense. UK will have to play their best game to have a shot. This should be a matchup of two ranked teams but for some reason the pollsters decided to leave Boise St ranked after getting throttled by Oklahoma St. Terry Wilson is gonna have to play his best game of his young Wildcats career and no Turnovers. Predictions and thoughts???!

I’m gonna say 31-28 UK Benny gets 140 yards on the ground and 2 touchdowns and Terry plays good mistake free football!
Not getting my hopes up... but getting my hopes up. GO CATS!
I hear ya. Trying to be realistic, because this is probably second best team on our schedule, and it won’t kill our season if we don’t get the W. BUT if we win this one, I’m just gonna let my imagination run wild for the prospects for the rest of the season.
Van Hagar Wrote:I hear ya. Trying to be realistic, because this is probably second best team on our schedule, and it won’t kill our season if we don’t get the W. BUT if we win this one, I’m just gonna let my imagination run wild for the prospects for the rest of the season.

As much as we’ve suffered if we pull this out and Florida in the same season our imaginations can take us all the way to the playoffs in my book lol
I look at this game and see the opposite of the Florida game. Florida had a really good first year head coach but not a ton of talent and experience on the field. Miss St has an inexperienced first year head coach but an extremely talented and deep squad this year. I’m very glad we get this one at home and like was said above if Terry can play turnover free football we have a chance. If we win this game this season could be really special in Lexington. I hope I am wrong but I think Mississippi State trips us up again this year.

Miss St - 38
UK- 27
I hope Fans pack the stadium and we have a good showing. We’re in prime time on national TV. ESPN 2 at 7:30. Hope our offensive line from Florida shows up and not the one from yesterday. I feel like we have a good enough team to get it done. Just hope they execute. Depends on our defense and terry Wilson bc we know what Benny is gonna bring
Another big concern I have is field goal kicking. Macginnis was huge. Our knew one looked like he was good 45 yards max. That worries me. All of our big wins of late has came off the legs of our kicker
This is the first non garbage team KY has played.

If you want to know how good KY is this is the first measuring stick.

I think kentuckys defense cant contain Fitzgerald.
But the game is at home. Kentucky might get took to the woodshed in this one but a win would be a clear indicator this team can make the outback bowl.
billsizemore63 Wrote:I hope Fans pack the stadium and we have a good showing. We’re in prime time on national TV. ESPN 2 at 7:30. Hope our offensive line from Florida shows up and not the one from yesterday. I feel like we have a good enough team to get it done. Just hope they execute. Depends on our defense and terry Wilson bc we know what Benny is gonna bring

The fans WILL pack the stadium. Kentucky has a great fan base and they have been waiting for years for a decent team to cheer for, so that won't be the issue.

The issue will be execution. Our consistency is just not there. If we come out and play the first half like we did against Murray State, we will be buried too deep to dig our way out.
The same Offensive line that flew to Gainesville had better show up at Kroger Field this Saturday night..... cause that particular O-line was M.I.A. this past Saturday. Benny, Conrad, the WR core & Terry Touchdown have to keep the chains moving. I'll take 1-play, quick-strike TD's, but we don't wanna get in to a shoot-out with Miss. St. Long, clock eating & scoring drives......

Our defense has to be 100% on their game. This is must!!!
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
billsizemore63 Wrote:I hope Fans pack the stadium and we have a good showing. We’re in prime time on national TV. ESPN 2 at 7:30. Hope our offensive line from Florida shows up and not the one from yesterday. I feel like we have a good enough team to get it done. Just hope they execute. Depends on our defense and terry Wilson bc we know what Benny is gonna bring

Not being picky, but the game is at 7:00.
I feel the Wildcats in this one, in a barnburner, 27-24.
Thanks Axel not sure why I put 730
If we win, its close. 3-7 point win. If we lose, its 14+
Players talking smoke about Benny. I like a pissed Benny Snell Jr.

So excited for this one
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
If UK has 0 turnovers or can win the turnover margin, I think they win this one...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
As much as i want to get my hopes up, I’m trying not too. Fitzgerald is a beast of a QB. We do have the capabilities to pull it off, but so far I’ve only seen a handful of times when players and coaches have shown up in big games. The coaches as well as the players have to be mistake free to pull this one off, I’ll be cheering for them regardless, but afraid MSU is just too much.
Spud6 Wrote:Players talking smoke about Benny. I like a pissed Benny Snell Jr.

So excited for this one
I really don’t understand why opposing teams keep trying to get under Benny’s skin. If there is one player on this team you don’t want to make mad it is him. I love the fact we are going to have an angry Benny on Saturday because he has dominated people in the past when they made him mad.
Getting closer to gameday!! Not gonna lie I’m pretty excited. Also UK athletics is selling tickets in Paintsville tomorrow for $10 in person only so if you’re from that area go get that deal! Also teachers are getting tickets this week at a special price of $26!!
Terry Touchdown needs to be in the house and not Turnover Terry. I think Kentucky pulls off the upset.
Cats 28
Bulldogs 24
Bulldogs 35
Wildcats 17

Can't wait to see the new helmets!
Kentucky has always had trouble with dual threat quarterbacks. Fitzpatrick is a good one. If Kentucky can somehow contain (not stop - but just contain) him, they have a chance.
Defense has to come and play. A lot of NFL caliber players on this KY team and they need to go off! Cats 31-30!!!! GO BIG BLUE!!!
Miss ST has the 2nd biggest OL per man in College football. That and the QB scare me. Get off the field on 3rd downs!!!
I loved that hit on the kick returner Smile
Git em Cats!
Go Big Blue!
Playing hard! UK wants this game
Go Big Blue!!!
Snell for Heisman!!! Allen is a stud
T-CATS Wrote:Snell for Heisman!!! Allen is a stud
I hope they keep it up.