Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blue White Football Scrimmage
I went down t the game today and was very disapointed at the low number of fans who showed up for the game. A lot of players looked great but at the same time a few looked horrible. If Woodsen goes down with an injury we are in deep trouble. Fidler is a joke, my 14 mth old son can throw a better ball than he does. This kid is horrible.
Sure doesn't sound good by the sounds of it! They will be ready to go though!
well Fidler has to guide the cats sometime or another.
Tubby Hater Wrote:I went down t the game today and was very disapointed at the low number of fans who showed up for the game. A lot of players looked great but at the same time a few looked horrible. If Woodsen goes down with an injury we are in deep trouble. Fidler is a joke, my 14 mth old son can throw a better ball than he does. This kid is horrible.

Nice ob on trashing a player who you saw for the first time in a scrimmage game. HAd Andre Woodons not done what he had this past year, you would say he was worse than Fidler.
corndog23 Wrote:Nice ob on trashing a player who you saw for the first time in a scrimmage game. HAd Andre Woodons not done what he had this past year, you would say he was worse than Fidler.
This is 2 years in a row pal I have watched Fidler play in the scrimmage and he is awful. He looked awful last year as well. Woodsen looked great today, he made on mistake and got picked by Lindley, but it was a hell of a play by Trevard. Dont be talking smack there Tubby Lover when you wasnt there to see it for yourself.
warriorpride Wrote:well Fidler has to guide the cats sometime or another.
Hartline is also a redshirt freshman and he looked pretty good today. Comparing the two at this point Hartline is the much better QB.
I've been to 5 practices this spring and to the blue white game and Fidler has a very weak arm and has very poor reading skills. Facts are facts, UK better be getting some QB's in here. And they don't need to let the best QB's in the state get away.
The offense won the "game" 54-50, in the scoring
system established for the O vs. D scrimmage. I
tried to keep track of this: when Woodsen was on
the field, the offense dominated for the most part.
He looked great throwing the deep ball and finding
open receivers in progression. When Woodsen was
not on the field, the defense dominated. The two
reserve quarterbacks are NOT ready for SEC competition.
Period.
Anything on David Jones?

I Rule The World Wrote:I've been to 5 practices this spring and to the blue white game and Fidler has a very weak arm and has very poor reading skills. Facts are facts, UK better be getting some QB's in here. And they don't need to let the best QB's in the state get away.
Exactly, I have actually been to one practice and the scrimmage and Fidler is weak. Maybe the kid can come on, but I just dont see the ability there, with Woodsen he was rough at first but you could the ability there though.
Someone told me that Pulley is no longer on the team! If so Why?
Hawksfan Wrote:Someone told me that Pulley is no longer on the team! If so Why?
He is currently enrolled at Lexington Comm College, from what I hear he is re-enrolling at UK in the fall and redshirting next year, but he first has to get some grade problems solved or he is done for good.