Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt County 22 - Leslie County 19
Breathitt County takes the lead with 27 seconds remaining in regulation.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Congrats to Breathitt County.
Big win Bobcats!!
Way to go Bobcats!
I thought Leslie County would win this one. I'll have some more crow.
Congrats Breathitt!
Tough loss for Leslie County. It has been a hard year but I think they are better than their record. They have Prestonsburg to look forward to.
Breathitt is rolling. Congrats.
the problem at leslie is melton r a f ing joke the worse coach i have ever seen u got a back like 24 and he dont get the ball 25 or 30 time a game it time for the melton hit the road they such a joke
Come on Dad. Is he really that good or just momma and daddy’s opinion
and no i am not that kids dad i just watch the game as a fan og high school football if that kids dad he wouldnt be play for those coachs which r a f ing joke
Coaches can't carry the football for him, only can give him an opportunity and when he fumbles 3 times including on the game clinching drive, then what can you do about that?
if 24 had:betterthanexpected:n't fumbled with less than a min. to go in the game LC would have won . how many PF's and fumbles dose he have in the last two weeks ?
If leslie would've threw the ball to that #5 wide out more on those wide open short routes instead of going deep every play they probably would've won easy.
As a Leslie supporter, this thread is an embarrassment to the program now and a blight on a proud past. Used to mean something to wear the name on the front of the jersey. Clearly some players, more likely parents, care more about personal success currently. No one looks cool going winless. Have some talent. Lack a lot of heart.