Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dems Need Help For Midterms
BREAKING - 3 nurses have come forward and are saying Kavanaugh was nude when he was born...
jetpilot Wrote:And didn't warn her best friend or try to help her escape.

LOL, that would be the best friend who has no idea what the good prof is even talking about? Under oath?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
All of this points to the absurdity of the whole affair. And after all, we are talking about the next Supreme Court Justice here so it is proper to frame the discussion in legal terms, which is what we have, in our limited ability, attempted to do and certainly has and will be what Dems have done.

Dems are desperate to derail this confirmation, but all they could come up with to make that happen so far were the ridiculousness of the Ford charges. There was, at the point of the initial close of the judiciary committee's work, no corroboration for Prof Ford. Following that there was after the past two weeks of rabid chipmunkery, still no corroboration. So the one thing desperate Dems still lack is a credible witness.

Like Republicans on the committee, the Democrats have their judicial investigators also. And according to reports these Dems have been very proactive out turning over every rock in their attempts to find something. To that end scores of potential witnesses relative to Judge Kavanaugh and Prof Ford's past have been contacted. Thus in such manner, with the investigative assistance of the Dem's investigators, they could pass along a 'tip' to the FBI, which could then be followed up on. Hence the new focus likely to come from the left will be to broaden the newly launched investigation.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
So here we are at day four of the additional "week' of which Democrats on the Judiciary committee demanded. By this time several things have come out about the good Prof Ford. First, though her lawyers told the committee she was terrified of flying, she nonetheless flies all over the place, small planes big planes, you name it. Second, records of her activities show she "coached" at least one person how to pass a lie detector test. :pondering:

Further, it has come to light that Senator Jeff Flake's elevator encounter with so-called protestors (who just happened to conveniently have a phalanx of photographers in tow BTW) were actually professionals funded by George Soros. Flake folded like a cheap tent under pressure by those mean old Soros-launched little girls, and wasn't savvy enough to figure it out it was a paid put-on. Even though it has been widely reported that the left had been busing in protestors in preparation for the hearings. At any rate as the result of the encounter, he was likely to scared to think clearly. Poor guy. Soros et-al must be laughing their heads off. At least Mitch McConnell knew how to handle things when confronted at the airport in DC by the George Soros funded PWN's executive director Naina Khanna. He just ignored her. But they're taking it a bit more serious at Senator Susan Collins Senatorial Office, female staffers there have received death threats and rape threats.

Senator Tom Cotton reported this evening that the protests are not limited to protestors though. It seems that the Democrats have been sending staffers out masquerading as protestors, to stir up trouble instead of working for the people. I mean, the taxpayer are paying these guys, are they not? Anyone heard anything much in the media about any of this? :eyeroll:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yes I have heard all of these things. Also, Ford's previous boyfriend said that they lived in a very small apartment (approx. 650 sq feet) with ONE door. They also flew both in large and small planes for vacations and weekend retreats. There was no mention from him whether or not her friends had to surround her with positive energy in order for her to board the plane.

Ford's story is crumbling. I wonder how much support she will have from the Dems when this is all over. My opinion is they will distance themselves and leave her like rats leaving a sinking ship.

My initial opinion has not changed of Dr. Ford. I do believe she was assaulted. I do believe she suffers from a mental issue. I do believe she is a pawn in a political situation, and I still feel sorry for her.
Granny Bear Wrote:Yes I have heard all of these things. Also, Ford's previous boyfriend said that they lived in a very small apartment (approx. 650 sq feet) with ONE door. They also flew both in large and small planes for vacations and weekend retreats. There was no mention from him whether or not her friends had to surround her with positive energy in order for her to board the plane.

Ford's story is crumbling. I wonder how much support she will have from the Dems when this is all over. My opinion is they will distance themselves and leave her like rats leaving a sinking ship.

My initial opinion has not changed of Dr. Ford. I do believe she was assaulted. I do believe she suffers from a mental issue. I do believe she is a pawn in a political situation, and I still feel sorry for her.

And you may very well be right about all that. There is however, another possibility here. We know that Democrats circulated a flier listing reasons on which to base their rejection of the supreme court nominee. The only problem was the flier came out BEFORE the nominee's name was even released. Which of course meant that they had to put in a blank signature line where the name would have been on which assumedly, the actual name could be penciled in later. But as mentioned earlier, the left have been busy preparing to oppose the Kavanaugh nomination on all fronts since before the actual hearings even began. Giving bused in protestors their assignments and organizing and scheduling the protestors whose job is was to appear in the hearing room to disrupt the actual hearings, down to those who chant and carry signs, or those whose job it would be to accost Senator Flakey for example.

Therefore I would ask the question; why would one necessarily assume that the behind the scenes shenanigans stopped with the paid fake protestors? It's not unthinkable to suggest the whole thing could have been planned and as such, just a matter of having recruited the right person to bring forth charges against Kavanaugh. Call me naïve, but I would say it would not be a very daunting challenge to find quite a few women who've had close calls with aggressive men. I believe Ford may well have had one or even more than one close call to draw upon. But it all gets worse. Feinstein's office reportedly 'fixed' Prof Ford up with her rather replete legal team.

Ford however, whom the Dems love to refer to as Doctor Ford, may not actually be a psychologist as she claims.
EXCERPT---
[SIZE="3"]'Testifying under oath before the Senate Judiciary Committee, Christine Blasey Ford identified herself as a ‘psychologist,’ but records indict this is a false statement under California law. Someone at Stanford University also appears to have caught the blunder and edited Ford’s faculty page.

Just one sentence into her sworn testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee regarding allegations of sexual assault against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, Dr. Christine Blasey Ford may have told a lie."[/SIZE]

"What makes Ford’s claim even more suspicious is someone affiliated with Stanford University appears to have also been aware of the potentially damning use of the word “psychologist” and rushed to cover for Ford. DANGEROUS exclusively uncovered an archived version of Ford’s page on the school’s faculty directory. On September 10, 2015, the only archived date available, Ford’s faculty page was saved to the Wayback Machine and showed Ford listed as a “research psychologist” along with her email address and office phone number."
https://www.dangerous.com/49836/records-...d-perjury/

Sarah Huckabee Sanders said today, that this idea of granting Prof Ford by exclusionary rule, complete immunity from any scrutiny of her sworn testimony is ridiculous. Especially in light of the way the left and the Dems have pounced on every single word of Judge Kavanaugh's testimony.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Day five-

First the FBI report is in the hands of the Senate, and Mitch McConnell has just filed cloture to end debate on the Kavanaugh nomination. There will be a vote by sometime Saturday.

Second, Joe Digenova has just said that he believes Prof Ford's testimony is fabricated. Further that is why there was zero corroboration from the witnesses.

Third, tonight major league Dem lawyer Alan Dershowitz said Kavanaugh accuser Julie Swetnick, could well find herself in prison by the time this is all said and done. :Clap:

Fourth, they've already discovered the culprit behind the recent doxxing of three Judiciary Committee members to include Lindsey Graham. It seems a Democrat staffer from Rep Shelia Jackson Lee (D) TX is now in custody to be charged with breaking and entering and then publishing the addresses among other things of the Senators in question. I have long suspected that liberal zealots were willing to risk going to jail to commit their subversions.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
He also interned under Ranking Member Feinstein.
:biglmao::biglmao::biglmao:
jetpilot Wrote:BREAKING - 3 nurses have come forward and are saying Kavanaugh was nude when he was born...
You must overlook jet pilot.

He speaks the unbiased truth.
Granny Bear Wrote:He also interned under Ranking Member Feinstein.

Do tell!? I hadn't heard that but I'm not at all surprised. Feinstein is another one of those Teflon coated officials on whom nothing seems to stick. Even after all the Kavanaugh brouhaha, Lindsey Graham is still out there saying he doesn't believe Feinstein did anything questionable. :eyeroll: But there does seem to be plenty of liberal zealots who're willing to sacrifice themselves in the interest of the revolution. I heard an interesting analogy to that end last evening when a commentator likened the throngs of libs whom blindly assume their cause to be inherently noble, to the French Revolution.

In other words as in the case of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, though exuberance may be oozing out of every pore most libs cannot even begin to define the motivation behind their adoptive causes. Much less demonstrate so much as a rudimentary understanding of the very real forces by which they were set in motion and sustained. All they have to offer are the talking points given to them by their Democrat puppet masters. Thus as was the case in the French Revolution though the movement may be self perpetuating, most involved can in no way explain it. They do it for the sake of the thrill of rebellion. That's why all these so-called protestors are on the young side. It would take quite a bit more than free pizza and the thrill of doing something wrong to get thinking people on board with committing crimes against the US Government. And we should mention the knuckleheaded college profs who prod them on as well.

"USCP charged Jackson Cosko with Making Public Restricted Personal Information. Witness Tampering, Threats in Interstate Communications, Unauthorized Access of a Government Computer, 2nd Degree Burglary & Unlawful Entry." Unlike the days when Obama praised those engaged in varying degrees of anarchy, when perpetrators are forced to answer for their shenanigans, we will see an abrupt halt to the insanity. And the longer one Donald J Trump has been in office, the more that the agencies of the US Government have returned to normal function. And that certainly includes the FBI which just complied with the President's supplemental investigation with dispatch. Six years from now normal may well once again be the rule, not the exception. But in my mind the man for the job was indeed President Trump. I do not believe there is so much as one Republican who'd been able enough and strong enough to face off with the Dems, the rabid media, the establishment and the deepstate. Not one.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
As you know I have previously posted the public statement of renowned lawyer Joe Digenova, in which he said he believes that Prof Ford's testimony was fabricated. Many reports are coming out as we speak alleging that the re-interviewed witnesses cited by Prof Ford, and possibly other witnesses, were very recently pressured by somebody prior to their being contacted by the FBI.

Report: Ford’s FBI Friend, Monica McLean, Pressured Witness To Modify Testimony and Statement…
Posted on October 5, 2018 by sundance
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/201...statement/

EXCERPT---
[SIZE="3"]"If you thought it was sketchy that Ms. Christine Blasey-Ford’s life-long best friend was a recently retired FBI agent and DOJ official, Monica McLean {Go Deep}; and if you thought it was sketchy that McLean and Ford were together on July 30th when Ford was writing a letter to Dianne Feinstein, likely making the friend Ms Ford’s “handler” for the operation against Kavanaugh; then it’s even more sketchy today with a report that McLean was pressuring witness Leland Keyser to shape her statements and testimony to the FBI.

According to the Wall Street Journal the FBI has text messages from Ms. McLean to witness Ms. Keyser, directing her to modify statements more favorable to Ms. Ford."[/SIZE]

Now maybe it's just me, but that sounds a lot like witness tampering. And it also sounds as if the Ford testimony may be just about as illegitimate as it can be. Thank God we have a new administration where once again, the truth matters and the deepstate neer-do-wells, are being challenged by folks of good conscience. Therefore we the people are being much better informed regarding such machinations as reported above.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
We're 3 weeks out from the midterms and Dems are running political ads that would make Satan blush. While from out of the background noise, Mueller is suddenly set to release 'key findings.' Assumedly just before the elections. Now, it could be that there might be a very good reason for the President's having reversed himself, for the time being, on declassifying those FISA applications. I'm in the camp which says he should go ahead and release them so the voters can see what's been going on for the past two years. Because one can only imagine what Mueller's findings are. I know I for one never bought the claim being made that MR Trump is not Mueller's target.

Though I've never been sold, I had been hearing the talking heads all saying that Mueller would never do anything that could in any way affect the outcome of the elections. :lame:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:We're 3 weeks out from the midterms and Dems are running political ads that would make Satan blush. While from out of the background noise, Mueller is suddenly set to release 'key findings.' Assumedly just before the elections. Now, it could be that there might be a very good reason for the President's having reversed himself, for the time being, on declassifying those FISA applications. I'm in the camp which says he should go ahead and release them so the voters can see what's been going on for the past two years. Because one can only imagine what Mueller's findings are. I know I for one never bought the claim being made that MR Trump is not Mueller's target.

Though I've never been sold, I had been hearing the talking heads all saying that Mueller would never do anything that could in any way affect the outcome of the elections. :lame:

^^ So it would appear as of this morning that Mueller is saying he will wait until AFTER the midterms for his big reveal. I wonder if that includes The NY Times?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Less than two weeks out and anybody who's still planning to vote for Dems this coming midterm should consider this. At the present time the US Border Patrol is completely powerless to stop a single soul from crossing border, ever. In fact at the present time, the Border Patrol does not even have the power to detain the illegal border crashers like they're supposed to for the prescribed number of days. Instead, catch and release is still in play.

A vote for a Democrat is a vote to allow thousands of illegal immigrants to pour across the border every single day. Even a liberal can understand math made that simple. A life boat can only hold so many people, try to put in too many and it will sink.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]