Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5A Whitley Co @ 3A Bell Co 9/14
ArJay Wrote:I'm hearing the weather should hold off so Friday night should be good weather for a football game on Log Mountain and all across Eastern Ky.

Maybe The Colonels won't put a running clock on you then Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:Maybe The Colonels won't put a running clock on you then Confusednicker:

now that there’s no rain, bell should stomp the colonels by even more.
BellMiddle Wrote:now that there’s no rain, bell should stomp the colonels by even more.

:biglmao:
Bell 35
Whitley 17
I know they are necessary, but I hate bye weeks! I'm ready to see my Bobcats play again!
ArJay Wrote:I know they are necessary, but I hate bye weeks! I'm ready to see my Bobcats play again!

bye weeks in Bell county are horrible. the only thing to look forward to during the week is the battle every friday night on log mountain. But now football is finally back!!!
BellMiddle Wrote:now that there’s no rain, bell should stomp the colonels by even more.

Colonels gonna stomp a mud hole in your hind end and walk it dry.
pjdoug Wrote:Colonels gonna stomp a mud hole in your hind end and walk it dry.

The only thing bell county fans have to worry about tonight is where to park, cause there will be no trouble on the field.
I look for Whitley to be improved. They have had a couple weeks 2 prepare for this game. They are a big school and will be fired up to play this game.
Chappel's seat will be hot if the Colonels get blown out.
BellMiddle Wrote:The only thing bell county fans have to worry about tonight is where to park, cause there will be no trouble on the field.
A Red Storm is rolling into Pineville. You better take shelter.
ArJay Wrote:I look for Whitley to be improved. They have had a couple weeks 2 prepare for this game. They are a big school and will be fired up to play this game.

A big school with a sorry, low down administration that underachieves.
pjdoug Wrote:A big school with a sorry, low down administration that underachieves.

also, a big school who will receive another loss tonight on their record.
E's Army Wrote:Chappel's seat will be hot if the Colonels get blown out.

You are spot on, then next week Harlan County may lead to and early exit in his career at the county. I look for Harlan’s line of scrimmage to dominate the clock on offense and cause all kinds of havoc on defense. Harlan’s line may have been on of the best I have seen this season with the exception of Beechwood. But back to this game the only uncertain fact is when will dud call off the cats. There qb is for real and rb is a hoss.
BellMiddle Wrote:also, a big school who will receive another loss tonight on their record.
O.C.D ? or just drunk?
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:You are spot on, then next week Harlan County may lead to and early exit in his career at the county. I look for Harlan’s line of scrimmage to dominate the clock on offense and cause all kinds of havoc on defense. Harlan’s line may have been on of the best I have seen this season with the exception of Beechwood. But back to this game the only uncertain fact is when will dud call off the cats. There qb is for real and rb is a hoss.

I look for you to gossip with the other old ladies at the social club meeting.
Whitley has had a lot of good players and teams over the years. It just seems like they can't get over the hump. As far as teams in our region they have usually been a notch below Bell and Corbin.
ArJay Wrote:Whitley has had a lot of good players and teams over the years. It just seems like they can't get over the hump. As far as teams in our region they have usually been a notch below Bell and Corbin.

There's an obvious reason for that.
I'm getting ready to head to ward Bell County and make a day of it after I stop in Barbourville for a while. Do any of you know herb and root buyers in the area? I need to buy a little bit of a couple different kinds of roots. Where do you all eat at before the game?
pjdoug Wrote:I'm getting ready to head to ward Bell County and make a day of it after I stop in Barbourville for a while. Do any of you know herb and root buyers in the area? I need to buy a little bit of a couple different kinds of roots. Where do you all eat at before the game?

Welcome to Log Mt PJ there is a pizza place down town Pineville SAUCED is a pretty Good Pizza placeConfusedinglepar
BobcatForever Wrote:Welcome to Log Mt PJ there is a pizza place down town Pineville SAUCED is a pretty Good Pizza placeConfusedinglepar

Sauced is the name of it my bad I might be about half sauced haha
We also have the best Kentucky Fried Chicken on the north end of the county in Pineville. :biggrin:
Sound to me like you better eat before you get there PJDoug, pizza and chicken, May be good but not for me.
Ingles is the best place in pineville JMO
BobcatForever Wrote:Welcome to Log Mt PJ there is a pizza place down town Pineville SAUCED is a pretty Good Pizza placeConfusedinglepar

Thanks. I hadn't heard of that one. I'm at Harrogate now. I'll make my way back to Log Mountain in a little while.
BobcatForever Wrote:Sauced is the name of it my bad I might be about half sauced haha

Wish I was. lol
Patriot1 Wrote:Sound to me like you better eat before you get there PJDoug, pizza and chicken, May be good but not for me.

I know there's a couple old tinexpensive Drive-In's in the area
Old Time stupid auto correct and won't let me edit it.lol
Tailgating by baseball field,
Bobcat4years Wrote:Tailgating by baseball field,

Have any barbecue sandwiches?lol