Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5A Whitley Co @ 3A Bell Co 9/14
Bobcat4years Wrote:Any chance Dud moves this game to Thursday night because of weather.. Florence making its way to Log Mtn..

doubt it
Bobcat4years Wrote:Any chance Dud moves this game to Thursday night because of weather.. Florence making its way to Log Mtn..

Thursday is big water day for you at Corbin’s practice, you could not make it in time with the way Greer needs his flavored water. Remember, you are a hound now?
WhyLie Wrote:Thursday is big water day for you at Corbin’s practice, you could not make it in time with the way Greer needs his flavored water. Remember, you are a hound now?

And you must be butt hurt cause when he was head coach that was your last winning season. This year won’t count cause of your cupcake schedule. Tell dud to schedule some real teams and leave Middlesboro alone, we all know there is no need to be thumping your chest.
BellMiddle Wrote:Had an amazing practice on log mountain. you could see that every player was focused and was prepared to play. the players remember that loss last year and are pumped up for friday. should be a big big game for the Bobcats

that's nice. that's real nice.
That might be a good idea. I was just thinking a storm will be rolling in by Friday. A Red Storm is coming either way.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:And you must be butt hurt cause when he was head coach that was your last winning season. This year won’t count cause of your cupcake schedule. Tell dud to schedule some real teams and leave Middlesboro alone, we all know there is no need to be thumping your chest.

No need for you to be thumping yours either is there? :pondering:
pjdoug Wrote:that's nice. that's real nice.

It will be “real nice” watching the Bobcats crush whitley.
I still don’t see a running clock in this one. With bells schedule, this is probably their first “real” test. And not too much of one at that. Whitley is chaotic right now, and down, but not enough to have a clock put on them. This rain coming might benefit them a tad. It def won’t hurt them. I mean what’s it gonna do? Take away their passing game? Hahah
BellMiddle Wrote:It will be “real nice” watching the Bobcats crush whitley.

That's so cool.
Hound05 Wrote:I still don’t see a running clock in this one. With bells schedule, this is probably their first “real” test. And not too much of one at that. Whitley is chaotic right now, and down, but not enough to have a clock put on them. This rain coming might benefit them a tad. It def won’t hurt them. I mean what’s it gonna do? Take away their passing game? Hahah

They passed for a 105 yards the last game which was more yards than they had rushing.
pjdoug Wrote:They passed for a 105 yards the last game which was more yards than they had rushing.

So that’s why it’s been a little cold out? Hell froze over!!!
Hound05 Wrote:So that’s why it’s been a little cold out? Hell froze over!!!

They passed for about the same in the game before that.
pjdoug Wrote:They passed for about the same in the game before that.

That would have been their 3rd game right? I thought I remembered people complaining about throwing the ball like 4 times and rotating their QB’s.

P.s. since when did you start letting facts get in the way of a joke? Hahah
Hound05 Wrote:That would have been their 3rd game right? I thought I remembered people complaining about throwing the ball like 4 times and rotating their QB’s.

P.s. since when did you start letting facts get in the way of a joke? Hahah

They did that against Corbin. They were still practicing and trying to figure out who should play while getting blown out. Time for a good coaching staff. Tired of watching the same stupidity over and over.
This should be a huge crowd on Friday night! I hear Bell will be honoring the 2008 championship team. Should be a fun night on Log Mountain!
ArJay Wrote:This should be a huge crowd on Friday night! I hear Bell will be honoring the 2008 championship team. Should be a fun night on Log Mountain!

Florence will probably break the party up and keep a lot of people at home.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:And you must be butt hurt cause when he was head coach that was your last winning season. This year won’t count cause of your cupcake schedule. Tell dud to schedule some real teams and leave Middlesboro alone, we all know there is no need to be thumping your chest.

He wasted more talent at Bell than anyone has ever. Give it time he will show his a— their too. Has no control over anything or himself. He just need to stop pretending on here.
WhyLie Wrote:He wasted more talent at Bell than anyone has ever. Give it time he will show his a— their too. Has no control over anything or himself. He just need to stop pretending on here.

Can I get you to be head coach at Whitley County?
hot and sunny day in bell county today. hopefully it will be this great of weather on friday night. but probably not. at least it won’t be a slip and slide mud bowl.
BellMiddle Wrote:hot and sunny day in bell county today. hopefully it will be this great of weather on friday night. but probably not. at least it won’t be a slip and slide mud bowl.

I wouldn’t count it out.
Bobcat4years Wrote:Whitley beat us last year and we will have our hands full.. This game will show us how much we have improved and will give us an idea how close we’ve closed the gap on our neighbors.
Whitley is way down this year so you can't determine improvement on them.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Bell by as much as they want. That’s honest opinion Bell has improved and made a good recruit at qb and Whitley is just having a bad year. As far as Dudley turning them loose, he absolutely will. This is a quality game for Bell, they will be thumping there chest Friday night. But as someone said earlier, if I was a bell fan I wouldn’t use this game as a measuring stick cause if you do you might end up with hurt feelings later in the year. Sorry pj I am pulling for Whitley but don’t see it happening.
I thought recruiting in high school was a no-no .
PETE THE GURU Wrote:I thought recruiting in high school was a no-no .

Not for him
WhyLie Wrote:He wasted more talent at Bell than anyone has ever. Give it time he will show his a— their too. Has no control over anything or himself. He just need to stop pretending on here.

Must not have, played for a title and had a winning record I would consider that a win.
PETE THE GURU Wrote:Whitley is way down this year so you can't determine improvement on them.
Why are they way down?
PETE THE GURU Wrote:I thought recruiting in high school was a no-no .
for some schools that doesn't apply.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Must not have, played for a title and had a winning record I would consider that a win.
title?
pjdoug Wrote:Why are they way down?

You tell us?
Hound05 Wrote:You tell us?

I don't need to tell you because you already know Smile. They shouldn't be down.
I'm hearing the weather should hold off so Friday night should be good weather for a football game on Log Mountain and all across Eastern Ky.