Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Craig Cooley?
who is this guy his name has been going all over the region for golf..i heard he went up on stoncrest in prestonsburg and scored a 67....man i want to whach this guy...
Again, never heard of him....does he go to Prestonsburg? Wouldn't surprise me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
yes he is and he acually is really good,this is not a joke
Ok, then why did you start a thread pretending not to know who he was?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Never heard of him either. 67 is what about 5 under. Sounds like a bit of a stretch to me.
Midee, everything that these few guys from P-burg are posting is a stretch.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:Midee, everything that these few guys from P-burg are posting is a stretch.

I would love to be able to shoot a 67. I definitely wouldn't be setting here at my computer. A 4 day tournament would put me at 20 under. Tiger better watch his back.Rolleyes
Lol, last time I played I shot like.....somewhere between 100-120.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I can shoot 67 pretty easy. The OP never stated 9 or 18 holes.
Lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
So how many threads does this make now for the PBurg all stars? Have they yet to conquer every sport? I'm guessing someone in Pburg thinks so. Rolleyes
cards_athlete Wrote:So how many threads does this make now for the PBurg all stars? Have they yet to conquer every sport? I'm guessing someone in Pburg thinks so. Rolleyes

Exactly cards, exactly.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
pburgcatfan65 Wrote:who is this guy his name has been going all over the region for golf..i heard he went up on stoncrest in prestonsburg and scored a 67....man i want to whach this guy...

Okay, so yesterday he was shooting 5 under and now he's shooting 3-4 over?

Get the story straight.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This is a funny thread too!!! Hahaha, how come all these P-Burg All Star threads are getting started by the same person. And then no one else from P-Burg ever comments on them. I think there is something funny here.
This is stupid...This thread needs to be closed too...It's all fake...
I agree Foshizzle, but in order for this thread to be closed right now the kid basically has to NOT exist. And it hasn't gotten out of hand yet.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
he exsist
pburgcatfan65 Wrote:he exsist

The question that everyone is asking is why has no one ever heard of him if he is that good?
pburgcatfan65, try and be a little more concerned with your spelling.

I myself am not questioning whether he exists, but more so, how good is he really? I need an unbiased opinion, not one of his buddies spouting off about how good he is.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Question, from another thread, if Craig Cooley is so good at tennis and golf, why is he 7th seed on the team?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Maybe Thunderchild can give us some input on the regional golf scene.
I know he usually has the lowdown.
Yeah, I was wondering the same thing ComfortEagle. This is too funny.
cause he is just a sophmore and is coming up...in tennis he just started and hasnt had time to play any.....and he is really good...
Well, then how did he do at region today???
pburgcatfan65 Wrote:cause he is just a sophmore and is coming up...in tennis he just started and hasnt had time to play any.....and he is really good...
OK...let me get this right.....
The kid is really good......but since he just started playing as a soph, he is their 7th seed?
This makes zero sense. If he is the 7th seed, then he isn't very good period. Maybe he is good for someone that just started playing, but that doesn't make him good at tennis. Now if he was a second or maybe even 3rd seed, and just started playing, then I might believe he is good.....maybe.
Right Guru, just because he just started playing doesn't mean he has to be a 7th seed. When I first started playing tennis on the high school team I was a 4th seed, and that's after a month or so of practices and playing each other on the team. The coach then decides who should be seeded where, before the first match. So I don't believe that he is very good if he is a 7th seed.

The fact that pburgcatfan65 created this thread and then pretended he didn't know who this guy was is hilarious. And now he's become his biggest fan, lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:Midee, everything that these few guys from P-burg are posting is a stretch.

Just because one person from Prestonsburg got on here posting false things dosn't mean everyone in Prestonsburg does that.

As for Craig Cooley, he wishes he could shoot a 67. He could probley shoot that in 9 holes, not 18. The only golfer for Prestonsburg that can come close to shooting that at Stone Crest is Dane Sizemore.
b_s, everything that was being posted in this forum has been a stretch for the past two weeks or more. It's not just one person either, I can think of about 3 right now that are doing it.

It's not a shot at everyone from P-burg, b_s, I know most of the people from P-burg are credible.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Get this thread back on topic or it will be closed.

Also, if you have a problem with me or have any questions please PM me, do not discuss it in an open thread.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
First of all, I think it is great that all these kids in eastern ky is coming out to play tennis. But the one that is making up the so called great players obviously hasn't seen a really good player. You should have visited the Stuart Blazer tounament in Ashland this weekend and you would have seen some quality players. Furthermore, there are 2-3 area players there that did very well and is still in the tournament.