1A Frankfort @ 1A Williamsburg 09/07/18
Thoughts and Predictions :popcorn:
I think Williamsburg takes it.
Williamsburg - 33
Frankfort - 23
Williamsburg has a lot to clean up after watching them Friday. Jackets by 6
Bus ride is the difference
E's Army Wrote:Bus ride is the difference
Naw. This ain't a Middlesboro to Pikeville bus ride. 1:45 trip from Frankfort to Williamsburg, maybe 2 hours or so. And it's a good road, not like they're taking the Oregon Trail or Trail of Tears. I think this is about a one score game either way. Confusednicker:
Not like the ride to Pikeville but teams do well in places they are familiar with. Matchup is about even. 1 score game either way. Jackets were very sloppy against Leslie County who outplayed them in second half. Play like that Friday and Jackets will get beat in homecoming.
Williamburg in a high scoring game. :Cheerlead:Cheerlead

Williamsburg 49
Frankfort 35
I agree with 64 this will be high scoring game like last year 55 to 36 Williamsburg
Wrap it up and Orange and White and give it to The Big Orange. Williamsburg 28-14
The Burg by several million!
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:The Burg by several million!

for sure :biglmao:
FoSho Wrote:Williamsburg - 33
Frankfort - 23
probably about right.
Frankfort 48 Williamsburg 42
I went to the game against Leslie Friday. I was curious how physical Williamsburg would be and I was let down. I think Williamsburg was a lot better than they showed. I think the field was sloppy, I think the Jackets played down some, I also think there were some questionable decision from the men in stripes that played small roles in the score, but I am not pleased w/ the playing speed or toughness of the Jackets
Williamsburg should get a little better when Kyle davis returns. That is my hope. Leslie County is improving each week and are very young and should be better at seasons end.
Jackets by 14
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jackets have to mature. Davis will be a big help on both sides of the ball Mattingly getting healthy will be a big help on D. Leslie County was much more physical and tougher than Jackets last week.
i think the Panthers win a shootout 48-41.
Williamsburg 47
Frankfort 39

Jackets down 20-0 in the 1st, swarm back for the win!
Defense need not apply
Ponder rushes for over 200 yards and passes for over 200 yards.
If you play disciplined football you always have a chance to beat Frankfort they don’t have the athletes they have had in more dominant years.
E's Army Wrote:Ponder rushes for over 200 yards and passes for over 200 yards.
Wow!!!! is that the true numbers? That is pretty impressive. Someone called me Saturday and said I should had seen that game cause the QB for the Jackets just took over. Also heard, having Davis back made a tremendous difference?
Ponder is fun to watch. He is a big time playmaker. Glad Davis is back. His injury was about as bad as it gets.
baller1989 Wrote:Wow!!!! is that the true numbers? That is pretty impressive. Someone called me Saturday and said I should had seen that game cause the QB for the Jackets just took over. Also heard, having Davis back made a tremendous difference?

Yeah. He had a bad completion percentage, or he would have really put up some big numbers. lol
FCSPY Wrote:If you play disciplined football you always have a chance to beat Frankfort they don’t have the athletes they have had in more dominant years.

I don't remember them being dominant.
Rainingthrees Wrote:Williamsburg 47
Frankfort 39

Jackets down 20-0 in the 1st, swarm back for the win!
Way to go Orange Bees!
pjdoug Wrote:I don't remember them being dominant.

More dominant, aka better years
FCSPY Wrote:More dominant, aka better years
Sometimes I can't pay attention. lol