Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aretha Franklin's Funeral Politicized
There is nothing which the left cannot or will not politicize these days. I already posted the link to the story where they used the death of John McCain as a moment to smear the President. Then I had occasion to witness first hand and in real time, the legacy of Barack Obama and the "Dreams of his Father" come true. At Aretha Franklin's funeral Bishop Charles H. Ellis III of Greater Grace Temple and the good reverend Al Sharpton of the no Church ever at all, took center stage not so much to honor Aretha, but to incite more hatred for the US President. It was at that point that Ellis gave a shout out to comrade in arms Maxine.

ARTICLE EXCEPPT---

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) on Friday gave the “Wakanda Forever” salute at Aretha Franklin's funeral.

Waters flashed the famous gesture from the blockbuster film “Black Panther” after Bishop Charles H. Ellis III of Greater Grace Temple assured the California Democrat that "We got your back!"

The moment came during a pause in the Queen of Soul's funeral when Ellis called attention to Waters's presence in the audience and acknowledged that she had come under fire, apparently in reference to President Trump's attacks on Waters, The Associated Press reported.

AP noted that many people in the audience, including former President Bill Clinton, stood and applauded at the moment.
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-r...ns-funeral

Of course not to be in any way outdone, as the article above mentions Maxine Waters stands to receive applause for invoking civil unrest across this land and spreading the lie that MR Trump is a racist. And then gives the Wakanda forever salute. She and the rest of the black officials in the Congress (not to mention those good Church folks) of similar sentiment, are there for only one reason IMHO, to further the black cause. Not the American cause. And you can bet only those whites whom are willing to capitulate to the black cause are welcome in their midst.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The media is now attacking Trump for not attending McCain's funeral. Had he chose to attend, I believe they would attack him for hypocrisy.

I am so over this crap.

College Game Day; here I come!!!