Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville Junior High WINS NATIONALS!
belfry_cheer07 Wrote:AMEN i think that if they should get to compete as a high school squad and then not be one in real life. then why can't other junior high/middle school squads do it. i cheer for bms and it is just NOT fair

It's not unfair, what they do and the way they go about it is allowed. Your squads could all do it too.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Pikeville cheerleaers are the best around..Belfry won county..and our girls weren't even there..haha
You all should really stop argueing... especially if your not even one of the cheerleaders on pikeville or belfry! The truth is, pikeville and belfry are both awesome cheerleading squads! Just because pikeville won nationals or belfy won county, it doesn't change how good each of them are. But... CONGRATULATIONS PIKEVILLE ON WINNING NATIONALS, WE ALL KNOW YOU DESERVED IT!!
belfry_cheer07 Wrote:AMEN i think that if they should get to compete as a high school squad and then not be one in real life. then why can't other junior high/middle school squads do it. i cheer for bms and it is just NOT fair

Other squads can do it. If Belfry didn't have two high school squads then the junior high squad could compete at KAPOS. The problem is that the Girls Varsity squad doesn't seem to want to compete, if that is the case then they should let the junior high squad cheer some of the high school games and let them represent Belfry at KAPOS along with the Boys Varsity squad.
Exactly Phoenix, these people from Belfry saying it "isn't fair" are bitter.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:Exactly Phoenix, these people from Belfry saying it "isn't fair" are bitter.

I am from Belfry, I am not bitter...we do what we do, p-ville does things their way.

This thread was started to congratulate Pikeville.........not who's the best, or why P-ville competes........

Pikeville White won nationals, they were good ...THE END.
friendofbelfry Wrote:I am from Belfry, I am not bitter...we do what we do, p-ville does things their way.

This thread was started to congratulate Pikeville.........not who's the best, or why P-ville competes........

Pikeville White won nationals, they were good ...THE END.

I'm glad that you're not bitter, but one of your fellow Belfry-onians is and needs to read up on the rules.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
belfry_varstycheer Wrote:yeah , i cheer for belfry, last night at the middle school county game, there were a few girls [i wont mention names] who were going out of hand, and having bad sportsmanship saying things like,"Well we won nationals!" after every cheer our middle school girls did. Yes, we agree thats a very good thing, and congrats. But theres one thing i must say...
BELFRY WASNT THERE!!

no belfry wasnt there..but pikeville WASNT AT COUNTY!
Let's keep this thread civil or it will be closed.