Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jackson Osborne?
I have heard all about this kid in the golf and tennis thread. Is he really the real deal? Where does he go to school?What is his nsta rank? Can he contend with Martin? I NEED ANSWERS!!!!!!!
OK, again, never heard of this kid, never heard of Martin. He probably sucks like everyone else on Prestonsburg tennis team.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Martin is probably Nathan Martin from Lawrence County. He is in eastern Ky.( 15th region )and is definitely a good tennis player. I see him at tournaments in Kentucky and other states and he can give most kids a good match. Along with several other Kentucky kids, he only focuses on tennis year around. He is not taken for granted when our other kids have to play him. Very polite on and off the court.
this jackson osboune kid really is the real deal..i mean im on the golf and tennis team and he whips me everytime...he is AWSOME...
pburgcatfan65 Wrote:... he whips me everytime...he is AWSOME...

That doesn't make him "the real deal."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:OK, again, never heard of this kid, never heard of Martin. He probably sucks like everyone else on Prestonsburg tennis team.
Not everybody sucks on Prestonsburg's tennis team. You should never put kids down like that. The whole V-Tech insident was because kids giving him a hard time and being rude to him and other things of that nature; we dont want another one of those insidents.. BTW sorry we all can't be bluegrassrival arcade champions.
Old Man Wilderness Wrote:Not everybody sucks on Prestonsburg's tennis team. You should never put kids down like that. The whole V-Tech insident was because kids giving him a hard time and being rude to him and other things of that nature; we dont want another one of those insidents.. BTW sorry we all can't be bluegrassrival arcade champions.

Lol, first off, the top 3 in the arcade have probably 20 or more records on there. I apologize for playing the arcade.....lol. That's just a low-blow, grow up.

Second, it is MY opinion that the Prestonsburg tennis team sucks. I am not putting down any individual, but it is my belief that they are not a good team.

The threads started in this forum are ridiculous, talking about players that no one knows exists, saying they're being looked at by so and so, when I know for a fact they are not. Opinions are tolerated, lies are not.

And how dare you even consider comparing this to the VT shooting. That's absolutely appalling and utterly ridiculous. If these "kids" don't want criticism, they shouldn't post threads talking about how good they are just to boost their confidence.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
yeah and i bet you sit at your computer all day and play your little kiddt arcade games......do you even play a sport....and video games dont count...:moon:
pburgcatfan65 Wrote:yeah and i bet you sit at your computer all day and play your little kiddt arcade games......do you even play a sport....and video games dont count...:moon:

No, I actually don't. I go to college so I do that most of the day, I've played in the arcade ONCE. And when I WAS in high school I played football, tennis, and threw shotput and discus.

Stay on topic, this thread is not about my personal life.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
pburgcatfan65 Wrote:yeah and i bet you sit at your computer all day and play your little kiddt arcade games......do you even play a sport....and video games dont count...:moon:

That is getting really close to the line you do not want to cross. Consider this your one and only warning.
ComfortEagle Wrote:Lol, first off, the top 3 in the arcade have probably 20 or more records on there. I apologize for playing the arcade.....lol. That's just a low-blow, grow up.

Second, it is MY opinion that the Prestonsburg tennis team sucks. I am not putting down any individual, but it is my belief that they are not a good team.

The threads started in this forum are ridiculous, talking about players that no one knows exists, saying they're being looked at by so and so, when I know for a fact they are not. Opinions are tolerated, lies are not.

And how dare you even consider comparing this to the VT shooting. That's absolutely appalling and utterly ridiculous. If these "kids" don't want criticism, they shouldn't post threads talking about how good they are just to boost their confidence.

You are correct, you have a right to your opinion. But I feel you could set a better example as a moderator. Using the word "sucks" in reference to the Pburg Tennis team is reprehensible. And by the way they have a pretty good record I hear, I know the Patton kid has won 3 out of 4 of his singles matches.
Because I'm a mod I can't say the word "sucks?"

Calm down, and stop crucifying me for voicing my opinion. If this was any other team in any other forum you wouldn't say jack to me about using the word "sucks."

Now, can we get back on topic? If not, this thread will close.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:Because I'm a mod I can't say the word "sucks?"

Calm down, and stop crucifying me for voicing my opinion. If this was any other team in any other forum you wouldn't say jack to me about using the word "sucks."

Now, can we get back on topic? If not, this thread will close.

I think you know what I am talking about. It is the context in which you are using the word. By the way, do you realize that Pburg Golf has consistently produced college level players such as Ryan Martin, Brooks Herrick, Sean Leslie recently. How can you say they s? As far as the thread, Close it I could care less.
I never said the P-burg golf team sucked.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:I never said the P-burg golf team sucked.

Yes, you really did say that. Look at Post #2. Bad taste.
BeaverCreek Connection Wrote:Yes, you really did say that. Look at Post #2. Bad taste.

Bad taste? How so?

Because it differs from your opinion? I apologize.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:Bad taste? How so?

Because it differs from your opinion? I apologize.

No apology required. My opinion is this: I feel it is hurtful to the kids to address a whole team as a team that "sucks". That is in my opinion bad taste. And yes, because you are a mod you should set a higher standard. As you are aware many of the members of this board are just kids, we dont need to encourage this type of behavior. I wish you the best at EKU.
I am not trying to encourage any type of behavior, I am trying to stop the ridiculousness that this forum has become. It is overrun with Prestonsburg "all-stars" saying that they're the greatest in every sport and LYING about it, I have caught them before. This is not a quality we need to be promoting either.

You seem to not realize that these threads are being created for the sole purpose of boosting someone's ego. Either way, you still can't manage to stay on topic like I have asked and like the rules of the board declare. Congratulations, I can now close this thread with good reason.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]