Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Capital, WV. 28 Johnson Central 21
Final.

Excellent test for JC. Exactly what we needed to see. Capital is BIG and very fast.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Still kinda shocked at this one
Way to go Capital!
Capital is good.

I'd rather see teams like this early in the season and see what needs work before the playoffs come around On paper, this season will be the toughest opening four game stretch in our teams history.
JC had three turnovers tonight...…

1 INT. at the end of the 1st half as time expired.
1 fumble that was big in the 3rd or 4th qtr... I can't remember. That one hurt.
1 INT. in the very last drive for JC with less than a minutes to go.
And at least one turnover on downs, but deep in Capital territory.

Capital had zero.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:JC had three turnovers tonight...…

1 INT. at the end of the 1st half as time expired.
1 fumble that was big in the 3rd or 4th qtr... I can't remember. That one hurt.
1 INT. in the very last drive for JC with less than a minutes to go.
And at least one turnover on downs, but deep in Capital territory.

Capital had zero.
Where was the game played?
This one surprises me. But this is just a test for them. They'll be hardy by playoffs
Gg
Looked to me like Capital’s defense wore down JC’s offensive line and the big boy that scored the two T D’s was a hoss of a load to bring down.
Game was at JC.
ram-97 Wrote:Looked to me like Capital’s defense wore down JC’s offensive line and the big boy that scored the two T D’s was a hoss of a load to bring down.

That guy was insane.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:That guy was insane.

Freight Train
Rather loose now....than 11 games later.
Some losses are good.

Brings you back to reality. Allows you to correct.

JC will be fine come playoff time!
I was expecting a JC win too. Sounds like might have ran out of gas. But Capital is a good team probably 4 or 5 in WV AAA. The Charleston and Huntington area teams in WV are very good.
Capital was having players cramp up just about every play in the 3rd & 4th qtr.

Like with South Warren in 2015, Capital had A LOT of speed on the edges. JC just couldn't get any type of offensive rhythm to where we could get big gains like we normally do.

Henry Clay (that got demolished tonight vs. Cov. Cath,) comes to Johnsonville next week..... followed up by South Charleston, WV. & Moore Traditional, then add Ashland & Belfry at the end of the schedule...….. JC will be battled tested this season.
I didn't think Johnson Central would lose this game, but you all are right that they will be fine in the long run this season. No shame in losing to Capital, just like Belfry losing to Huntington.
Some of Capitals fans are a class act after setting during the National Anthem. Hope we never play them again!!
I watch belfry play last night they wasnt bad Huntington should have scored more everytime they get a big play flag would fly and bring it bad plus after that boy broke his leg huntington skowed down alot Belfry got some little quick backs they are tough they had a different boy in there at qb dont know if there starter was hurt
ram-97 Wrote:Looked to me like Capital’s defense wore down JC’s offensive line and the big boy that scored the two T D’s was a hoss of a load to bring down.
On the radio the announcers kept saying that kid was a 300 hundred pound scatback lol. He must have been pretty agile too because one of his tds was from 40 yards out!
Both teams seemed gassed to me every play in the 4th somebody was cramping up on either team. Which is completely understandable with it being both teams first game and both teams were big, fast and strong. It was a difficult opponent either way to start your season off with but a really good test to see exactly what you need to work on.
Mister D Wrote:On the radio the announcers kept saying that kid was a 300 hundred pound scatback lol. He must have been pretty agile too because one of his tds was from 40 yards out!

That guy is looked like a bulldozer on roller skates.
My only comment. The music is was to loud before the JC football games. They play a good variety of music but it’s just to darn loud. It’s so loud you can’t have a conversation if your sitting in the bleachers.
I think Johnson Central gets out of this one the same thing Raceland got from playing Ashland. Play a quality team and gain more from a loss than from beating up on a team from Canada.
Tough loss for JC