Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt County @ Perry Central (Updates)
Kickoff time set for 1930. Pcc 1-0 is favored by a couple scores over BHS 0-1.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

I am unable to attend the game live tonight so anyone there that wants to do live updates feel free to do so. If no one else updates, I will be updating based on radio broadcast of the game.

Breathitts defense playing well early. PCC 2 first downs, but 2-3 yrds a play is better than 20-30. But those little runs eventually lead to a big one. Touchdown PCC 7-0

After muffed punt by PCC, Breathitt with long TD pass. 7-7 1st.

Td PCC 14-7 1st

End of 1st quarter PCC leads 14-7

PCC is simply dominating the line play. Not giving the Bobcat QBs or RBS any time to do anything. Basically snap and run for your life.

Big interception and long return by the Bobcats. PCC attempting gls. Breathitt fumbles into the end zone, touchback. PCC ball up 14-7. Huge play.

Another turnover(3) by PCC, can the Bobcats take advantage of the chances the Dores are giving them? Still 14-7 PCC 2nd.

Breathitt is really playing well defensively. PCC is moving the ball a little at a time, but that is a huge improvement for this Bobcat team!

Keep us posted Bull.
TD PCC 21-7 late 2nd. Now a test of resilience. A test that teams in the past several years have not done very well with. Bad things happen, and it seems to snowball. Hopefully this team will buck that trend.

Dores getting ready to pull away
Man, I was hoping this game would be competitive. It looks like the momentum has shifted in Perry Centrals favor.
Halftime PCC leads 27-7.....Late score for PCC as time expires

What happened?
Cat Daddy Wrote:What happened?

Jayden Neace scored on a handoff from 43 yards out, back-breaking play for the Bobcats. However, Breathitt is a much improved team this year.
Cat Daddy Wrote:What happened?

Ugh...ugh.....ugh....so many things I want to say but I can't

geauxtigers75 Wrote:Jayden Neace scored on a handoff from 43 yards out, back-breaking play for the Bobcats. However, Breathitt is a much improved team this year.

Thought that last score could have been avoided had the Bobcats had punted instead of going for it on 4th down. Would have given the defense which had played well, more room to work with.

It sounds like to me that if Perry wasn’t turning the ball over, it would be much, much, worse. Hopefully, they come out and play with fire in the second half.
Bobcats driving out of halftime. PCC making a gls

TD Bobcats. 27-13 PCC 3rd

Another PCC turnover(4).

Another 4rh down, another failed 4rh down. Another quick td from the opponant on a shorter field than it should have been. 34-13

End 3rd.....34-13 PCC

PCC TD. 40-13 4th

It sounds like to me the Bobcats are gassed. Not enough depth to hang with the Commodores. Breathitt has played hard, they just don’t have the horses. There has been some improvement, but it’s going to be another long year on the Riverbank.
Td Bobcats. 40-19 PCC 4th

Regardless of the outcome. You have to like the fight in these Bobcats. I was just looking at the schedule and it’s possible the Bobcats finish the season at 6-4, with Leslie and Prestonsburg being down.
FINAL from Perry Central: Commodores take down Breathitt County, 54-39.