Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Osborne from South Floyd accepts scholarship to Union
Congratulations Joe. He had been pondering on scholarship offers from Campbellsville and Union for a few weeks. He accepted the scholarship from Union College today. I talked to Joe today and he is very happy with his decision. Joe said he chose Union because its closer to home, and will allow him to receive a good education while doing what he loves best.. [smiley poster=grins:3771d20341]Congratulations Joe[/smiley:3771d20341] Playing football.. He was please to find out that Union coaches are gonna let him run the ball this upcoming season.. WTG Joe!!

wav.gif
Congrats Joe!!!!
me and Joe Joe played football 2gether both years he was at SF and I think Union has got them a good guy to run the ball....Congrats Joe Joe
Congrats Joe. You made South Floyd proud and thanks for a great season.
RaiderCrazy Wrote:me and Joe Joe played football 2gether both years he was at SF and I think Union has got them a good guy to run the ball....Congrats Joe Joe

They got a exceptional athlete and person.. Both colleges were impressed with his feet.. They will work on his size and strengh. He will be one hell of a RB for Union iwhen he get some size to go along with that speed.
Great News
Way to go JOE
Great pick in Union, they don't know what a great kid they are getting. Joes middle name is class and heart!!!!!!!!

Plus my ex wife the hungarian wh*re went to C ville
Doc Holliday Wrote:Great News
Way to go JOE
Great pick in Union, they don't know what a great kid they are getting. Joes middle name is class and heart!!!!!!!!

[smiley poster=grins:dbc10008be]hungarian???[/smiley:dbc10008be]

laugh1.gif
O yeah QQ thats no doubt... Just like with Adam Tackett college will put the weight on lil joe and he will turn out to be a good rb for them.
Congratulations to a great young man that has been a tremendous representative of South Floyd High. I have never heard Joe make complaints about anything and he is always positive. He will be a success in college and life because of his attitude and drive.
Congrats Joe
raidercrazy u said u played with him both years he was at sf where did he transfer in from
kyfootballfan Wrote:raidercrazy u said u played with him both years he was at sf where did he transfer in from

Detroit Mi
Congrats Joe...
i figured thats where he would go
last time i talked to him he said they was interested more...
Congrats buddy, make us SF alum proud...
Yay congrats Joe!! Good luck!
WTG joe!!...make me proud
torQQue Wrote:
Doc Holliday Wrote:Great News
Way to go JOE

[smiley poster=grins:819bfb7c74]hungarian???[/smiley:819bfb7c74]

laugh1.gif

Ok QQ
the real Doc Holliday's woman was a Hungarian WH*RE where as mine was a born in Michigan raised as a Hoosier and critized everyone in east ky for being on welfare, but she was pure WH*RE thus see the similarity LOL
akward silence...................................(cricket cricket)........man i hate stupid people
Thanx QQ...
liveMAROON Wrote:akward silence...................................(cricket cricket)........man i hate stupid people

?
congrads to joe. He had a good year. I hope he has some good years at union. I had a friend from my school get a scholarship to cambellsville. He plays middle linebacker. lol You might get to meet him.
LMAO @ Doc!
Congrats Joe. You have a great heart and attitude to go along with all your great abilities. Wish you the best cuz.
Congrats Joe. I think you have made a good choice. Union is getting a great athlete and an awesome young man. Enjoy and have fun you have definatley earned it.
Hey Joe don't forget those who come to watch you play every game when it comes to ticket time.
congrats joe, not only a great football player but a better young man and we are all so proud of you. hopefully me, the wife and new baby will make a game next season.

On a side note 3 athlete at Sf sign to play college with maybe two more signing, not counting any from basketball (girls and boys)that might. good year for sports at SF
Congrats joe, who else will sign for football?? and i doubt that any boys will sign to play basketball anywhere, eastern kentucky isnt exactly a goldmine for college basketball players, lol. as a matter of fact i doubt anybody from the 15th region will even play small college bball anywhere. Where will Wes play football at?
Joe will be a great kick returner and with the wieght room that you have to do to play in college he will be a great running back at that level and always give 110% no matter what he is doing so i look for big things out of joe.
others--Wes is still up in the air on his choice.
Sabrina Reid is looking at Virginia Intermont for Volleyball
Stephen stanley, whittenburg, Alice lloyd and berea for bball
Burnett Little, Alice lloyd, and berea for bball
Tab Trammell - a couple of colleges looking at her for bball.
Congrats Joe.... Just saw it on Sports Overtime.....
Whats up.. Tate.. about time you come around