Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th region preseason top 10
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:The 14th Region is not loaded by no means. Breathitts coach used to coach with Randy Napier. Maybe a few players may just fall from the sky in J-town. Stranger things have happened in the region. LOL

I agree with the “14th Region is not loaded” comment.
It’s possibly the weakest region in the state but with that said—-someone still has to win it. And there are no clear cut favorites. There’s not much differences in the top 6 teams.
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:The 14th Region is not loaded by no means. Breathitts coach used to coach with Randy Napier. Maybe a few players may just fall from the sky in J-town. Stranger things have happened in the region. LOL
There’s not any dominant teams.
The All A will be a pretty good indicator of how everyone stacks up. All the schools are in it with the exception of Perry, Letcher, Powell and Estill.
[Image: https://www.mcbeacon.com/sites/mcbeacon....k=fb1hK1jV] Bolz ole Mortys never be the same! CT said big guy wez heard you loud and clear last year of hhow hot Mortys was getting! Said big guy wez got a surprise for you! BoPo pulled the ole curtain back and said looky in Mortys now baby! Ole Fatpat felt a tater breeze from the ceiling and looked up and freaking quadruple Wowza boi! Brought a tear to ole Fatpats cheek baby!This what ole Fatpat talking about bruthas! BoPo and CT and the entourage installed some big a$$ fans literally baby! #timetocooloff #notenoughwindtocooldownthetrain&theladypats #hotasamutha More mash taters please!!!
[Image: https://img.washingtonpost.com/pbox.php?...if&op=noop]
Wowza! Wkat a week bruthas! Bolz ole Trumpy called Honeycutta and said we all aboard baby! Trumpy said load the coal up like a mutha and lets get this Patriot train rolling! Shabab! #allaboard #shovelitlikeitshot More mash taters please!!!
Will any of our schools in the 14th play in the 2A tournament this year? Awfully long way to go to Owensboro, wouldn't think many teams will take advantage of this tournament. :flush:
Patriot train Wrote:Will any of our schools in the 14th play in the 2A tournament this year? Awfully long way to go to Owensboro, wouldn't think many teams will take advantage of this tournament. :flush:

There’s only 4 schools in the region that could possibly be in the 2A category that I’m aware of: Perry, Letcher, Estill and Powell.
The rest are All A Classic teams.
I watched Leslie play Summer ball. They lost some games, but Owsley DIDNT beat them.
1. Leslie return top 4 scorers.
2. Hazard/Knott lost key players
4. Letcher Central solid
5. Perry Central could be a bad year
6-16 Not much difference
MountainBaller Wrote:I watched Leslie play Summer ball. They lost some games, but Owsley DIDNT beat them.

Well apparently you missed one cause I saw Owsley beat them 19 at their place. Sorry to burst your bubble
[quote=MountainBaller]1. Leslie return top 4 scorers.
2. Hazard/Knott lost key players
4. Letcher Central solid
5. Perry Central could be a bad year
6-16 Not much difference[/QUOTE

💩
MountainBaller Wrote:I watched Leslie play Summer ball. They lost some games, but Owsley DIDNT beat them.

Hate to tell you but I was there when Owsley beat Leslie 19 on their floor.
You need to research this a little more. Owsley played Leslie in Hyden, I think in June, without two starters and lost by 20. They went back to Hyden the following week with their entire team, and Leslie had their entire team, and Owsley won by 19 points.
Fact.
Summer ball = garbage
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:Summer ball = garbage
I agree, it’s not the same as during the actual season but that’s not the point being made in the above post. Mt Baller posted that he saw a lot of summer games and Owsley didn’t beat Leslie this past summer.....and that’s 100% incorrect.
Summer ball may be garbage but it can be used as a pretty good indicator of what teams will have. To say that a team who wins a game in the summer won’t be able to compete with that same team come actual season is asinine!!
I still say SUMMER BALL = GARBAGE. About like a dang AAU game.
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/2mxzpm.jpg] Bolz after the scrimmys ole Hightide Hays said big guy wez freaking loaded! Looked over at Honeycutta and he smiling like the buffet owner when Fatpat walks in brutha! Happy as the entourage hanging banners! Ole Fatpat got a feeling wez be on front page of Troublesome Creek times in few weeks bruh! #tctprime #loadedfromconductortocaboose More mash taters please!!!
[Image: https://media.giphy.com/media/8yyJH4yzqgx0Y/giphy.gif] Wowza! This season going to be bananas on the short bus brutha! #bigwheelskeeponrolling #roadtripsshabab #shortbusstyle More mash taters please!!!