Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who are some of the best VB teams and players in Floyd Co?
well
thats your opinion.
well
thats your opinion.
ibleedorange12 Wrote:No i'm not sorry.
And I'm not fighting.
I can't help it, I don't like Belfry...
The only reason I don't like Belfry is because every single one of you are so cocky you blow it out your ears.
It's annoying and rude.

YELL, BELFRYS REALLY THE RUDE ONES HERE!!! :confused:
lol
This thread is about Floyd Co, not about Pike Co teams. Start your own thread and talk about them there.
umm
belfry plays floyd co teams
Yeah Belfry does play Floyd co teams, and MCA showed them what Floyd Co is all about.
w/e
only reason they won cause the ref made bad calls.
belfry#1 Wrote:w/e
only reason they won cause the ref made bad calls.

Ha?
If Belfry is so good like you say, this shouldn't matter.
Bad calls? hahaha Make any excuse for getting your butt whipped. Not only did Belfry get beat badly by MCA, Letcher put one on them also.
no they didnt it was 24 to 25
A win is a win buddy.
The Sleeper Wrote:I Heard That That Crystal Cantrell Played A Good Game At Mca, I Also Heard That She Played For Belfry High School Last Year. Any Commints On Her And Where She Has Been Hiding? Probley Behind Some Of The Ball Hogs On The Team, Every Team Has One , Not To Mention Any Names, But If It Wasnt Like People Like That On The Team People Like Crystal C. And Caitlin W. Could Have A Better Name Out There. These Players Need To Step Up And Not Let Them Take There Glory From Them.i Also Heard That Alex Howard Wouldnt Set The Ball At All At Mca.i Also Heard That Mccoy Didnt Play To Awsome To Have Recieved All Tourney, Any One Else See The Game To Have An Input On That? Mccoy Usually Plays Great,and What About The Ref, Heard She Called A Pretty Bad Call On Belfry, May Have Been The Best Play Of The Game , I Believe It Was Between Crystal And Howard, May Have Even Coast The Game. Good Job Girls On 3rd Place. Well I For One Want To Say Great Game To All Those That Never Get Mentioned And Deserve To Get It!!!!!!!!
Belfry didn'tplay there best.........but they are a great group of girls they all make mistakes and McCoy did play well...as didthe other girls.
Belfry lost.
Get over it.
It's no excuse when you lose.
Belfry lost.
AND in volleyball there isn't really room for "bad calls"
If you would keep the ball away from the net and away from the line then you would have won.
No excuse buddy.
thats true..
Not trying to sound mean but it is the truth =).
A lose is a lose.
We've just all got to except this and correct our mistakes next time around =).
ibleedorange12 Wrote:Belfry lost.
Get over it.
It's no excuse when you lose.
Belfry lost.
AND in volleyball there isn't really room for "bad calls"
If you would keep the ball away from the net and away from the line then you would have won.
No excuse buddy.

WELL IF YOU WOULD HAVE WATCHED THE GAME YOU MIGHT WOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT THE CALL WAS NOT ABOUT THE NET OR THE LINE , THEY CALLED ALEX ON A DOUBLE HIT AND ANYONE WITH EYES COULD HAVE SEEN THAT WAS NOT TRUE. :Third:
[quote=old11]Belfry didn'tplay there best.........but they are a great group of girls they all make mistakes and McCoy did play well...as didthe other girls.[/QU

I ALSO THINK THE GIRLS PLAYED GOOD THAT DAY, NOT THEIR BEST, BUT GOOD . I ALSO THINK THEY COULD HAVE BEAT LETCHER COUNTY IF THEY HAD BEEN PLAYING THEIR BEST. THEY ARE A GOOD BUNCH OF GIRLS, IF THEY WOULD QUIT SCREAMING AND BLAMING EVERYONE ELSE. MCCOY ALWAYS PLAYS A GOOD GAME AS I QUOTED BEFORE, EVERY ONE MAKES MYSTAKES ,AS YOU QUOTED. EVERYONE HAS A BAD DAY AS WHEN THEY PLAYED AGAINST JOHNS CREEK TONIGHT. VERY BAD DAY FOR BELFRY!!!! THEY COULD HAVE DONE ALOT BETTER!! BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME BELFRY!!!
:Wave:
iono bout the tourney..but in regular season betsy layne beat mca...then south floyd beat betsy layne..so its pretty even...
I think that Floyd County has some really talented teams. The district tourney should be a good one- MCA, SF and Betsy Layne could all make a run at the title. In the end I believe that it will come down to MCA and SFMS. SF can pull off the win if they keep there heads in the game and keep there cool. Both teams are talented, but I believe that SF has what it takes to win. But this is just my opinion.
MCA should win the county tournament. They returned all starters from last years championship team and they have only lost once in 2 years
Mca is awesome.
I love how they play.
There all about the "team" game.
That's the way it should be done.
Watched MCA in their last game and the carry the ball a lot and I mean A LOT but not called in middle school. but they do have a solid team. I just hate it when teams get away with things in middle school cause all that does is hurt them when they try and move up. betsy layne and south floyd middle art taught the right way because the coaches help with theeir high school programs. #11 for SFMS is the best player in the county by far and maybe #9 from SFMS a close 2nd. but MCA has maybe the best team overall. JMO
are you talkin MCA as Mountain Christian Academy?
Old thread, don't know how likely you are to get an answer.

lol yes
OK...WE HAVE TALKED ABOUT HOW GOOD VARSITY IS BUT WHAT JV-TEAM DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST IN FLOYD COUNTY??:Cheerlead :1: