Belfry

Dorton

Virgie
Cool the one that starts with a P.
in what sport?
i guess any.
Well in all sports...Belfry...
That's what there all about.
ibleedorange12 Wrote:Well in all sports...Belfry...
That's what there all about.

wrong. in football. belfry

o and srry that ohio state is horrible. go gators!
So? Pikeville has only recently won County Tournment for boys.
Belfry recently holds County championship in everything but that...
*Edited for content.*
ibleedorange12 Wrote:So? Pikeville has only recently won County Tournment for boys.

Actually, Pikeville won in basketball, sorry!
Great Job girls ..........:1:
[INDENT]
ibleedorange12 Wrote:*Edited for content.*

[/INDENT]
ibleedorange12 Wrote:So? Pikeville has only recently won County Tournment for boys.

they won in 1 sport counting girls as well as pikeville for just boys..but next year id say pikeville in everything next year. basketball boys & girls and cheerleading. 7th grade boys 21-0. the girls get a new good player and belfry loses 1. and the only reason belfry won county cheer is cause pikeville was at nationals. which they won. haha
As is

Boys Football - Belfry
Girls Basketball - Belfry
Girls Volleyball - Belfry
Girls Cheerleadins - Belfry

Boys Basketball - Pikeville

4-1 in favor of Belfry....any questions??
BoondockSaint Wrote:As is

Boys Football - Belfry

Make sure to point out that PHS was not available for the county cheer championship.... Junior high volleyball county HAS NOT been played.... What is your point now? Football, basketball and girls basketball are the only three they have competed against each other in.... score is 2-1
BoondockSaint Wrote:As is

Boys Football - Belfry

yes.

Boys Football - your right
Gilrs Basketball - your right
Firls Volleyball - pikeville has no jr. high team
Girls Cheerleading - like me and PHS95 said, pikeville was still at nationals which they WON. they would have easily beaten belfry.
Boys Basketball - your right.

any questions now?
#1 Get a volleyball team.
#2 Compete in the Pike Co. tourney for cheerleading...Pikeville did the year before and Belfry won.

Still 4-1 in favor of Belfry, and no, I don't have any questions.
BoondockSaint Wrote:#1 Get a volleyball team.
#2 Compete in the Pike Co. tourney for cheerleading...Pikeville did the year before and Belfry won.

Still 4-1 in favor of Belfry, and no, I don't have any questions.

yea sorry but those arent reasons
Get over yourselves! Belfry is not the be all and end all of sports in Kentucky and neither is Pikeville! This is a ridiculous argument... They are 2-1 in favor of Belfry in things that they go head to head in.... you cannot compare apples and oranges, so counting things that they did not both compete in seems childish... and by the way, acknowledge the fact that the girls county tournament in volleyball has NOT, repeat has NOT been played.... and Pikeville's junior high cheerleaders are NATIONAL, not COUNTY, champions.... That trumps a county championship.... so you're really not even 2-1.....
If...Then Wrote:yea sorry but those arent reasons

They look like it to me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
PHS95 Wrote:and Pikeville's junior high cheerleaders are NATIONAL, not COUNTY, champions.... That trumps a county championship.... so you're really not even 2-1.....

Lol, yeah it does trump a County championship.Smile
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
PHS95 Wrote:Get over yourselves! Belfry is not the be all and end all of sports in Kentucky and neither is Pikeville! This is a ridiculous argument... They are 2-1 in favor of Belfry in things that they go head to head in.... you cannot compare apples and oranges, so counting things that they did not both compete in seems childish... and by the way, acknowledge the fact that the girls county tournament in volleyball has NOT, repeat has NOT been played.... and Pikeville's junior high cheerleaders are NATIONAL, not COUNTY, champions.... That trumps a county championship.... so you're really not even 2-1.....

National Championship cheerleading is a pay-your-way, glorified, pre-teen drama meet, and if all teams in the country do not compete it is not a "National Championship. T

he facts are that since Belfry became a middle school they have one county cheerleading championship and Pikeville has none, zilch, zero.

Also, last years county volleyball tournament Belfry won with ease, and they WILL win again this year.

And this isn't Rook, so you can put your trump where the sun doesn't shine for all I care.
There is no need to be rude... but I don't see Belfry middle school with anything close to national recognition in anything... Until they win one of these "pre-teen dramas" as you call them, they stink just like they always have.... Man, since I was a child, Belfry people have hated being bested by Pikeville.... guess it has gotten boring to see a school that continues an equal athletic and superior academic standard keep rising to the top for ya, hasn't it!
PHS95 Wrote:There is no need to be rude... but I don't see Belfry middle school with anything close to national recognition in anything... Until they win one of these "pre-teen dramas" as you call them, they stink just like they always have.... Man, since I was a child, Belfry people have hated being bested by Pikeville.... guess it has gotten boring to see a school that continues an equal athletic and superior academic standard keep rising to the top for ya, hasn't it!

It's just annoying proving to y'all when you've been bested.
PHS95 Wrote:There is no need to be rude... but I don't see Belfry middle school with anything close to national recognition in anything... Until they win one of these "pre-teen dramas" as you call them, they stink just like they always have.... Man, since I was a child, Belfry people have hated being bested by Pikeville.... guess it has gotten boring to see a school that continues an equal athletic and superior academic standard keep rising to the top for ya, hasn't it!

Pike County does you a favor by allowing you to compete in anything they do/host, as no one else will put up with you.............
Whatever, NEXT, I am from Pike County, but like the rest of the county can't stand Belfry!
This looks like a perfect ending point. We need to learn a bit of maturity when we post in the forums.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I will not tolerate bashing someone just because they voice theirs.