3. Sydni Hall 18 ppg/2 rpg Perry County Central Junior
4. Haillee Mullins 12 ppg/4 rpg Leslie Junior
5. Lexy Meyers 17 ppg/6 rpg Leslie Junior
6. Emma Maggard 11 ppg/10 rpg Letcher Senior
7. Hailey Smith 25 ppg/7 rpg Wolfe Junior
8. Haley Simpson 10 ppg/8 rpg Leslie Senior
9. Desiree Sturgill 12 ppg/3 rpg Hazard Junior
10. Lexie Lynch 12 ppg/3 rpg Owsley Sophomore

IMO, these are the best returning players in the 14th region. I believe there are some players not mentioned that will make a strong impact this coming season and may prove to be in the top 10.
Forgetting one big name on this list. Amy Brewer (Estill County) Double Double machine.
1. Jada Higgins, Knott Central, Senior
2. Hayley Caudill. Hazard, Sophomore
3. Sydni Hall, Perry Central, Junior
4. Lexy Meyers, Leslie County, Junior
5. Amy Brewer, Estill County, Senior
6. Hailey Smith, Wolfe County, Junior
7. Hailee Mullins, Leslie County, Junior
8. Emma Maggard, Letcher Central, Senior
9. Desiree Sturgill, Hazard, Junior
10. Lexie Lynch, Owsley County, Sophomore
Default 14th Region Top 10 Players

1. Jada Higgins 15 ppg/6 rpg Knott County Central Senior
2. Hayley Caudill 17 ppg/5 rpg Hazard Sophomore
3. Lexy Meyers 17 ppg/6 rpg Leslie Junior
4. Sydni Hall 18 ppg/2 rpg Perry County Central Junior
5. Emma Maggard 11 ppg/10 rpg Letcher Senior
6. Hailey Smith 25 ppg/7 rpg Wolfe Junior
7.Haillee Mullins 12 ppg/4 rpg Leslie Junior
jumpshooter Wrote:Forgetting one big name on this list. Amy Brewer (Estill County) Double Double machine.

Brewer kid is a nice player and may need to be on the list. Even though she is a nice player, Estill county suffered a ton of losses last year and didn't have a very good showing. As I said, this is my opinion only.
1. Jada Higgins, Knott County
2. Sydni Hall, Perry Central
3. Hayley Caudill, Hazard
4. Haillee Mullins, Leslie County
5. Emma Maggard, Letcher Central
6. Lexy Meyers, Leslie County
7. Amy Brewer, Estill County
8. Hailey Smith, Wolfe County
9. Desiree Sturgill, Hazard
10. Lexie Lynch, Owsley County
I haven't seen all these girls play. I do love watching Higgins though!
Da Truth Wrote:1. Hayley Caudill 17 ppg/5 rpg Hazard Sophomore
2. Jada Higgins 15 ppg/6 rpg Knott County Central Senior
3. Sydni Hall 18 ppg/2 rpg Perry County Central Junior
4. Haillee Mullins 12 ppg/4 rpg Leslie Junior
5. Lexy Meyers 17 ppg/6 rpg Leslie Junior
6. Emma Maggard 11 ppg/10 rpg Letcher Senior
7. Hailey Smith 25 ppg/7 rpg Wolfe Junior

IMO, these are the best returning players in the 14th region. I believe there are some players not mentioned that will make a strong impact this coming season and may prove to be in the top 10.

Good to see Leslie with 3 players on this list.
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/2b05nb.gif] Bolz ole Fatpat got a feeling the Train and the short bus be freaking loaded up like a mutha! Patriot fans and scouties be feeling the bleachers up like ole Fatpat fills a bleacher up and thats all of it baby! CT told ole ole Fatpat may have to build on to accomodatey all the specTaters! Genius! #traindepotisloadedup #allaboard More mash taters please!!!
If you're just looking at scoring then the stats take care of the rankings on this thread, but if you factor in steals, assists, turnovers, DEF and overall value to their team---I would go with 1-Caudill, 2-Mullins 3-Higgins 4- Maggard 5-Hall 6- Meyers 7-Brewer 8-Simpson 9-Lynch 10-Smith
easternky Wrote:If you're just looking at scoring then the stats take care of the rankings on this thread, but if you factor in steals, assists, turnovers, DEF and overall value to their team---I would go with 1-Caudill, 2-Mullins 3-Higgins 4- Maggard 5-Hall 6- Meyers 7-Brewer 8-Simpson 9-Lynch 10-Smith

[Image:

]

western ohio baby, not sure what kind of stuff you be hittin but ole fatpat will take 4, wowza! The Train is at the top then everyone else is playing for second.

#easternshouldconsiderstandupcomedy More mash taters please!!!
1. Higgins
2. Caudill
3. Meyers
4. Maggard
5. Hall
6. Smith
7. Mullins
8. Brewer
9. Sturgill
10. Simpson
The Weatherman Wrote:1. Higgins
2. Caudill
3. Meyers
4. Maggard
5. Hall
6. Smith
7. Mullins
8. Brewer
9. Sturgill
10. Simpson

You have a nice list but I don’t see how anyone could omit Owsley County’s sophomore guard Lexy Lynch. She’s not only a top 10 player in the region (easily) she’s a top 5 player. Maybe top 3. The gal is very talented and having a great summer on her AAU team as well as games with her high school team.
I dont think hall is at perry any longer
[Image: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/image..._vD51_RoGc] Boi ole Fatpat and Patriot Nation liking what wez seeing bruh! Summy ball has been sweet! Patriots just keep reloading baby! Honeycutta building a freaking dynasty! Da Train be rolling hard through the 14th! #basketballgodsrsmiling #fewsecretweapons #espionagetacticspaidoff More mash taters please!!!
Mia Hale from Estill County is a contender for this also.
Bball24/7 Wrote:Mia Hale from Estill County is a contender for this also.

I don’t remember her from last year. Brewer was the only player who really stood out on that team that I recall. What position does she play and what grade is she?

As for Brewer, she should have a really good year. Very talented player who has a toughness to her game.
She is going to be a freshman. She was the starting point guard for varsity this past season, but played as a post player on defense. Averaged 9.0 ppg and 6.0 rebounds. Scored 18 against Hazard amongst other good scoring games. She also had several double/doubles. Plays on a top summer team too.
[Image:

]

Fatpat's top 10 Bolz

1. Jada Train
2. Hall - sending congrats to the 13th
3. Maggard - giving Magnum some RESPECT
4. Meyers - new coach, floor general, always room on our bandwagon
5. Smith - workhorse, wrong place at wrong time
6. Caudill - great kid, keep working
7. Mullins - going to be really good in a few years
8. Don't matter
9. Don't matter
10. Really don't matter

#doesitreallymatterafterthetrain More mash taters please!!!
Well fatpat I've overrated your basketball knowledge. If you really believe Caudill is the 6th best player in this region, you've lost your mind. If you consider all parts of the game,
except throwing baby fits, stomping off the floor and slamming things, she's probably the best guard in the 14th.
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image:

]

Fatpat's top 10 Bolz

1. Jada Train
2. Hall - sending congrats to the 13th
3. Maggard - giving Magnum some RESPECT
4. Meyers - new coach, floor general, always room on our bandwagon
5. Smith - workhorse, wrong place at wrong time
6. Caudill - great kid, keep working
7. Mullins - going to be really good in a few years
8. Don't matter
9. Don't matter
10. Really don't matter

#doesitreallymatterafterthetrain More mash taters please!!!
Fat Pat, I respect your basketball knowledge but I believe before the year is finished you will definitely have Owsley’s sophomore guard Lexy Lynch on your top 10 list. The lefty is very good guard and one of the quickest players in the region.
easternky Wrote:Well fatpat I've overrated your basketball knowledge. If you really believe Caudill is the 6th best player in this region, you've lost your mind. If you consider all parts of the game,
except throwing baby fits, stomping off the floor and slamming things, she's probably the best guard in the 14th.

[Image:

]

#itsallaboutperspective More mash taters please!!!
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:Fat Pat, I respect your basketball knowledge but I believe before the year is finished you will definitely have Owsley’s sophomore guard Lexy Lynch on your top 10 list. The lefty is very good guard and one of the quickest players in the region.

[Image:

]

Looky baby, I like your style brutha. I hope that youngin has a good season and represents you well.

#watchoutthetrainiscoming More mash taters please!!!