Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phelps vs. Belfry Middle
who do you think will win the volleyball game this comming week?Wink
[quote=The Sleeper]who do you think will win the volleyball game this comming week?Wink[/QUOTE
i think it will be belfry if they try and play together:pirategir
I don't think, I know it will be a great game if every player from both teams are willing to give it their all. Both teams are really good and have some great players. This will be a very exciting game. The game is at belfry. If there are people who have been waiting to see these two teams play, then this is the game you don't want to miss.

How will this game put the standings? I know Phelps has only lost to Johns Creek; I think Johns Creek has only lost to Phelps and Belfry has only lost to Johns Creek, right? This should put all 3 teams even at this point, if I have my information correct.
i think this will be a very good game,
and at this point they all are on they same level ....i think,
but we will have to see wins on the 12th..
I believe that Phelps can beat Belfry if they play as well as they have been. All players seem to want to win badly. :flame:
i have to go with belfry on this one.
they have a really good team if everybody plays together and they played really good against millard the other night ...
so i think belfry has this one....
I hope you are wrong - but I still would not put all my eggs in one basket! Phelps is a tough team and the girls are really working great together. Phelps has looked really good against mullins and millard both. So, I still believe it is going to be to close to call.
EXTERRA3 Wrote:I hope you are wrong - but I still would not put all my eggs in one basket! Phelps is a tough team and the girls are really working great together. Phelps has looked really good against mullins and millard both. So, I still believe it is going to be to close to call.

I think your[COLOR="Navy"] right EXTERRA3....[COLOR="Red"]this will be[COLOR="Navy"] a great game.........[COLOR="Red"] i cant wait to [COLOR="Navy"]see it.... [COLOR="Red"]good luck too both teams!!!:wenumber1 [/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]
why do you hope im wrong??
yes it will be a great game... it is a close game to call.
budlight Wrote:why do you hope im wrong??
yes it will be a great game... it is a close game to call.
I am not hoping you wrong i hope belfry wins ........... if they get there heads in the game and stop arguing they can beat phelpsTongueirateSho
when is the game, and where will it be played at?
oo im srry
i misunderstanded what you said ....sryy,
its played at belfry at 6:00
I'm giving this one to Phelps...if they play like they are able to!
I think that belfry will win this one ....... just because it is a home game...but you never know phelps might surprise belfry.
no not jus because its a home game.... it doesnt matter what court ur on!!!
belfry is a very good volleyball team and they have a great coach.....so i think they will have a very good season...and they jus might ..
be the county champs this year.....but thats JMO...
[I think that belfry wil win if they play as a team and work together but if they dont phelps will win.....
yea it shouldnt matter wat court but i think that belfry will win if they play as team and play hard!!! Good Luck Girls
games tomarrow.....
its goin to be a great game!!! good luck to both teams...
Phelps can beat belfry if they put there heads together.
Good luck hornets and pirates.
well belfry can beat phelps if they get thier head into the game soo it should be a evnly match game!!!! Good Luck both teams.
I will have to go with Phelps on this one!
why ..
belfry is jus as good or maybe better than phelps ..
you should have seen the way belfry played last night ....
when they play like that i think they can beat anyone they play...but thats jmo..
good luck to both teams..
Phelps is a tough team Goooo Hornets
Phelps could beat Belfry if they put their minds and hearts into. If they play none stop the whole game...if they don't give up, Phelps can win.

Also, on the other hand, if Belfry plays smart and can keep their serves consistant they can beat Phelps.
Belfry's serves are awesome just if they can keep it consistant like at the MCA tourney.

I think Belfry in 3 matches.
I think it will be a close game.
Sounds to me like a lot of people will be attending tonights game. If not this forum will be busy tomorrow. Both teams are excellent this year - I personally can not wait until tonight. Go Hornets - you can win!
ShakeandBake12 Wrote:Phelps could beat Belfry if they put their minds and hearts into. If they play none stop the whole game...if they don't give up, Phelps can win.

Also, on the other hand, if Belfry plays smart and can keep their serves consistant they can beat Phelps.
Belfry's serves are awesome just if they can keep it consistant like at the MCA tourney.

I think Belfry in 3 matches.
I think it will be a close game.

Yeah i also think it will be Belfry .......probally in 2 matches.....Good luck to both teams! Big Grin
Anyone have a current score?
This was a great game i think that the first game was 21-9 i think.....belfry won.......the second game was 21-14....belfry won....great job pirates:wenumber1 ....you plated great...phelps played great too .....they are a great team ......good job both teams
belfry won!!!!!!
yea Belfry won but it was a great game! Each team earned every point they got. Congrats Belfry on the win and Congrats Phelps on a great game. You can believe that fans got their money's worth tonight. I hope the next game in May is even better!