Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who has the best defense in football '06?
i think belfry had a good defense with their line who were pretty good size boys
This is a joke right?! Russell had THE BEST DEFENSE in 2 classes last year and probably better than 90% of most other defenses in class 3 or 4A.

Belfry was a joke compared to Russell defensively in 2006. Not even in the same league.

You have to go back 3 seasons to say the same for Belfry.
DevilsWin Wrote:This is a joke right?! Russell had THE BEST DEFENSE in 2 classes last year and probably better than 90% of most other defenses in class 3 or 4A.

Belfry was a joke compared to Russell defensively in 2006. Not even in the same league.

You have to go back 3 seasons to say the same for Belfry.

You kno he is talking about Jr. High dont you?
pikeville prolly. then belfry. considering it was close in county. they lost cause of a fumble. id have to say. belfry was tough in 06. in 07 i think pikeville will take it back.
warriorpride Wrote:You kno he is talking about Jr. High dont you?
oops , sorry didn't notice this was on the middle school board.
i have to say the catamounts will be verry good this year
If...Then Wrote:pikeville prolly. then belfry. considering it was close in county. they lost cause of a fumble. id have to say. belfry was tough in 06. in 07 i think pikeville will take it back.
it wasnt because of just one fumble Pikeville fumbled the ball in the county championship 4 times at Pikevilles 20 yard line and thats what lost them the game