Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middlesboro?
Who has applied that made you worry so much?
Is this really a good job? Why does anyone even care?
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:Is this really a good job? Why does anyone even care?

Could be a great job if the fit is right and the diamond isnt coming out of retirement. But from the name I am hearing (an asst. from the Ville) they could get no one and do better then that. BANG!! DDE
GreysHeadline Wrote:Could be a great job if the fit is right and the diamond isnt coming out of retirement. But from the name I am hearing (an asst. from the Ville) they could get no one and do better then that. BANG!! DDE

Ville, what coach from Louisville would apply for this job?

:confused:
CoachWMills Wrote:Ville, what coach from Louisville would apply for this job?

:confused:

Nobody is that goofy, I am talking about the Barb. BANG!! DDE
GreysHeadline Wrote:Nobody is that goofy, I am talking about the Barb. BANG!! DDE

I I Captain!
Just got off the phone with Middlesboro, just checking to see if they were interested in the Diamond, and REALLY Middlesboro? If you make that hire that I was told over the phone, your basically shutting your program down. Worst hire in the 13th region since Troy Lee. BANG!! DDE
I’ll be glad when they hire someone. A whole lot of fuss over a team that went 12-15 last year. I’d say they will hire the
girl who took over last year.
One I heard possibly interested in it was Teague at Bell Co, but thats just hear say more than likely. But the job has been open for a while, I'm sure they will be hiring someone soon. I hear Marsee the assistant at B'ville is wanting it, he may be the front runner for the job at this point. They job can be a good position if the right hire, have some good young talent.
Teague would be a great hire. Would do good things there.
However, I don't see it happening.
CA3 Wrote:Teague would be a great hire. Would do good things there.
However, I don't see it happening.

No I don't either, would be their best option. But from what I hear the asst. from Barbourville named Marsay is the front running. Middlesboro can do so much better. Hire the Diamond! BANG!! DDE
Just heard on the streets of Middlesboro that a parent of a middle stud is getting phone calls of someone who is wanting the job. Really? Sucking up to parents to get the job, amazing how low people will go to get a job! Hope they get a Real Coach, not a parent puppet!
Heard that they may be leaning towards Brad Marsee, which may be the best move in the history of the 13th Region.
well well
These posts were deleted because they were both off topic and insensitive to other posters.

GreysHeadline and SwallowedMyWhistle2, I would suggest that you stop trying to insult other people, stop posting unsubstantiated comments and start posting on topic.
Rumor Has It.... New candidate Tyler Lewis. Apparently he was an Asst. Coach at South Laurel last season?
Granny Bear Wrote:These posts were deleted because they were both off topic and insensitive to other posters.

GreysHeadline and SwallowedMyWhistle2, I would suggest that you stop trying to insult other people, stop posting unsubstantiated comments and start posting on topic.

There was no insults and nothing was unsubstantiated. It was all on topic of the Middlesboro job. And I Never broke one Rule!

Thanks
RumorMill Wrote:Rumor Has It.... New candidate Tyler Lewis. Apparently he was an Asst. Coach at South Laurel last season?

Great coach but don’t see him leaving South. South will do whatever to keep him there.
SwallowedMyWhistle2 Wrote:There was no insults and nothing was unsubstantiated. It was all on topic of the Middlesboro job. And I Never broke one Rule!

Thanks

I disagree but it's all cool. I have requested opinions from other mods. Perhaps I should have listed my complaints in the Barbourville thread, but either way you can rest assured that action will be taken.

Thanks
Granny Bear Wrote:These posts were deleted because they were both off topic and insensitive to other posters.

I agree 100%!

:fedup:

“Disclaimer”
My true views and comments can be given but you have to PM me because I’m being suppressed on this site.
"Suppressed" or not.... Granny Bear done her duty as a Mod. to remove posts that she deemed to be Off Topic or Insensitive to other posters.

It's clear that a few members on this thread have some real distain towards certain schools and people involved with said school. I have no idea of the situation other than what is posted on here, which as we all know, doesn't tell the entire story. There is no reason why you can't make a post about this topic and not be able to stay within the eight rules of BGR.

A suspension or having your account banned may not mean anything to you, but any more posts consistent to the ones Granny Bear deleted are brought back up in this thread or another thread, then disciplinary actions will be taken per the BGR rule policy. Don't complain if/when that does happens, Granny Bear & myself have attempted to make efforts to squash the need for any disciplinary actions to be taken so far. Any reoccurring issues or similar behavior issues past this post that Granny Bear mentioned in post #45 will result in suspensions.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
What's the word this job now that we are back on topic?
They will hire within. I'd about bet the house on it.
Coach03 Wrote:They will hire within. I'd about bet the house on it.

Rumor Has It.... after being told Marsee turned the job down, I can see this happening
If Marsee had applied and he wanted the job and if it was offered to him, why did he turn it down?
KyBoy24 Wrote:If Marsee had applied and he wanted the job and if it was offered to him, why did he turn it down?

There is no way Marsee would turn this down, IF he did then he must have another job in line. Hope they hire him, heck of a coach and even better guy. Deserves an opportunity.
CoachWMills Wrote:There is no way Marsee would turn this down, IF he did then he must have another job in line. Hope they hire him, heck of a coach and even better guy. Deserves an opportunity.

Rumor Has It... The new front runner is the assistant Coach from Lynn Camp. Look for the hire to be made tomorrow.
Just heard that they have offered the job to someone this morning, announcement could be made by this afternoon or Monday at the latest.
well
What's the BUZZ, any news from the Boro?