Hearing Football Cats ranked in preseason top 25. Anyone
have a link to confirm this? TIA..
Dennis Dodd has UK ranked #25 in his pre-season poll

7 other sec schools are in the top 25

here is the link http://sportsline.com/collegefootball/story/10089235
Coach_Owens87 Wrote:Dennis Dodd has UK ranked #25 in his pre-season poll

7 other sec schools are in the top 25

here is the link http://sportsline.com/collegefootball/story/10089235

Thanks, Coach.. I wonder how they will fair in the AP and coaches poll.. Hopefully, they show us some love as well. Cool
I'm confident that they'll be ranked in one of the preseason polls.
i hope so the kids and coaches deserve it.
That Dennis Dodd guy is any idiot. There are teams missing from his Top 25 that will be in the Top 15 of the AP and coaches poll.

Uk will not and should not be ranked in the Top 25.
98 Wrote:That Dennis Dodd guy is any idiot. There are teams missing from his Top 25 that will be in the Top 15 of the AP and coaches poll.

Uk will not and should not be ranked in the Top 25

Why not 98?? Whats your beef with the football team???
Why shouldnt they be in the top 25. They went 8-5 last year, beat a good clemson team in the music city bowl, and they return all their major offensive threats. Andre Woodson is being ranked as a top ten quarterback in the country for next season, he lead the sec in many catergories last year and was arguably the second best QB in the league behind Russel of LSU. This could be a great year or a horrible one for UK. with 8 home games, and some major home games, i.e. Tenn., Florida, Louisville, LSU. UK has the chance to pull some upsets and have a great year.
98 Wrote:That Dennis Dodd guy is any idiot. There are teams missing from his Top 25 that will be in the Top 15 of the AP and coaches poll.

Uk will not and should not be ranked in the Top 25.

Why are you so anti UK? Are you ashamed of being from Kentucky, are you ashamed of UK fans, are you originally from some where else, are you UL fan, or do you just like to be different? Just curious, why?

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and certainly you have the right to cheer for any team you wish. I have noticed you have always disliked UK. Just curious as to why you feel the way you do towards UK? You are a without a doubt a minority when you live in the state of Kentucky and your favorite team resides outside the state.

Also, You may be right about Dennis. But what makes you any more informed or knowledgeable thay Dennis Dodd's ranking of UK isn't accurate? They are coming off an 8-5 season with a bowl win and return the majority of the starters. Why wouldn't they be considered as a top 25 team?