Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2007 NFL Season
i know its really early. a lot of stuff could happen with trades, free agents and the drastill to come but how do you think 07 is gonna look as of right now.

AFC

EAST NORTH SOUTH WEST
1. Patriots 1. Ravens 1. Colts 1. Broncos
2. Dolphins 2. Benglas 2. Titans 2. Chargers
3. Bills 3. Steelers 3. Jaguars 3. Chiefs
4. Jets 4. Browns 4. Texans 4. Raiders

playoff seeds
1. Broncos
2. Patriots
3. Colts
4. Ravens
5. Titans
6. Chargers

NFC

EAST NORTH SOUTH NORTH
1. Cowboys 1. Packers 1. Panthers 1. Rams
2. Eagles 2. Bears 2. Saits 2. Seahawks
3. Redskins 3. Vikings 3. Falcons 3. Cardinals
4. Giants 4. Lions 4. Bucs 4. 49ers

playoff seeds
1. Cowboys
2. Panthers
3. Packers
4. Rams
5. Eagles
6. Saints

PLAYOFFS

AFC NFC
wildcard wildcard
Colts over Chargers Packers over Saints
Titans over Ravens Eagles over Rams
divisonal divisonal
Broncos over Titans Cowboys over Eagles
Patriots over Colts Packers over Panthers
AFC championship NFC championship
Broncos over Patriots Cowboys over Packers

SUPER BOWL

Bronscos over Cowboys
sorry everything on that post got clustered together. i had it all spaced out but it came out like that and i couldnt fix it. hope you can read it
Man no love for the Saints after what they did last year.
with the parody in the nfl its hard for teams to put up great back to back seasons. i was tellin people to watch out for the saints tho this time last year. i got em in the playoffs.
saint will be better then a 6th seed
well how do you think the season will pan out b & c?
I think you can't predict til the draft because players like Quinn or Russell can change a team completely. Also, teams like the Bengals drafting a defense will be big.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Free Agency killed the NFL a long time ago. You don't know from one season to the next who your QB or coach will be. I just hope my Steelers can get back to leading the AFC with the New Coach.

Hey come to think of I'll get to know two new coaches this year.

Mike Tomlin has some big shoes to fill.

Now that Porter is gone Lebeau has his work cut out for him as well.
BFritz Wrote:I think you can't predict til the draft because players like Quinn or Russell can change a team completely. Also, teams like the Bengals drafting a defense will be big.

do u understand how rare it is for a qb to make an impact their rookie season? neither of them will be a factor in 07.
playoff seeds
1. Patriots
2. Colts
3. Chargers
4. Ravens
5. Titans
6. Broncos
playoff seeds
1.Bears
2.Saints
3.Panthers
4. Rams
5. Eagles
6. Packers
I SEE Colts vs Bengals for AFC AND Cowboys vs Saints for nfc Cowboys beat Bengals in super bowl.
Colts going to the superbowl.
shsfootball Wrote:Colts going to the superbowl.

They've done nothing but get worse loosing Dominick Rhodes, Cato June (their best linebacker) and Nick Harper (their best corner). Plus I doubt Joseph Addai can carry the ball 300+ times a year. He needs another back to take the load off of him. They'll be good as always, but no super bowl.
DevilsWin Wrote:Free Agency killed the NFL a long time ago. You don't know from one season to the next who your QB or coach will be. I just hope my Steelers can get back to leading the AFC with the New Coach.

oh devilswin, free agency is a good thing and you know it. your just mad that the steelers cant get all the best players like they did in the 70s. parodys good for the league. you still have powerhouses, Patriots and Colts havnt missed the playoffs in a while, but it also gives other teams a chance.
bizmark Wrote:They've done nothing but get worse loosing Dominick Rhodes, Cato June (their best linebacker) and Nick Harper (their best corner). Plus I doubt Joseph Addai can carry the ball 300+ times a year. He needs another back to take the load off of him. They'll be good as always, but no super bowl.

You know i agree with that i think it's stupid that they spent years trying to build the defence up and now they are just letting every body go.They really need to have a good draft.
shsfootball Wrote:You know i agree with that i think it's stupid that they spent years trying to build the defence up and now they are just letting every body go.They really need to have a good draft.

they need to beef up that d-line
They have been going for the small speedy D lineman but i agree that they need to get some big guys in the middel to stop the run.
bizmark Wrote:do u understand how rare it is for a qb to make an impact their rookie season? neither of them will be a factor in 07.

It happens though, and, even so, there will be rookies who will make a huge impact on the team.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
bizmark Wrote:
i know its really early. a lot of stuff could happen with trades, free agents and the drastill to come but how do you think 07 is gonna look as of right now.

AFC

EAST NORTH SOUTH WEST
1. Patriots 1. Ravens 1. Colts 1. Broncos
2. Dolphins 2. Benglas 2. Titans 2. Chargers
3. Bills 3. Steelers 3. Jaguars 3. Chiefs
4. Jets 4. Browns 4. Texans 4. Raiders

playoff seeds
1. Broncos
2. Patriots
3. Colts
4. Ravens
5. Titans
6. Chargers

NFC

EAST NORTH SOUTH NORTH
1. Cowboys 1. Packers 1. Panthers 1. Rams
2. Eagles 2. Bears 2. Saits 2. Seahawks
3. Redskins 3. Vikings 3. Falcons 3. Cardinals
4. Giants 4. Lions 4. Bucs 4. 49ers

playoff seeds
1. Cowboys
2. Panthers
3. Packers
4. Rams
5. Eagles
6. Saints

PLAYOFFS

AFC NFC
wildcard wildcard
Colts over Chargers Packers over Saints
Titans over Ravens Eagles over Rams
divisonal divisonal
Broncos over Titans Cowboys over Eagles
Patriots over Colts Packers over Panthers
AFC championship NFC championship
Broncos over Patriots Cowboys over Packers

SUPER BOWL

Bronscos over Cowboys

One would never suspect you are a Broncos fan by your predictions there biz....lol